It’s been a few months since they’ve done one, so Megan and Wendy thought a 100% chatty episode was in order. You can expect a mixed bag chatty conversation as they discuss a lot of topics including an update on their words of the year, iPhone hacks, Ginny & Georgia, and Wendy’s recent online shopping spree. Email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’d love for you to leave a review of the show on Apple Podcasts. This really helps other podcast listeners find our show. So, here’s the deal. Leave a review, take a screen shot of the review and email it to us at email@example.com with the words REVIEW in the subject line. We’ll randomly choose five people to send a Starbucks gift card to!
Mentioned in this Episode
- Join our Facebook Shorties Group for info on the fitness challenge we talked about!
- Episode 19: Our Absolute Worst Jobs Ever
- Prose custom shampoo and conditioner
- Vegamour GRO Hair Serum + Vegamour vegaBROW
- Cuccio Natural Milk and Honey Cuticle Oil
- Summer House “Don’t Activate Me” sweatshirt by Lindsay Hubbard
- Megan’s favorite Amazon underwear Warner’s Blissful No Muffin Top Hipster Multipack
- Wendy’s favorite Amazon underwear Fruit of the Loom Breathable 4-Pack
- Megan’s Target Prairie Dress
- Trader Joe’s Supreme Hydrating Eye Cream
- Vitamix Classic Blender + Weelicious by Catherine McCord
- Theories about red heads + a study on why red heads need more anesthesia
- iPhone > Camera > Portrait > Studio Light
- iPhone Back Tap > Settings > Accessibility > Touch > Back Tap
- “The Most Likely Timeline for Life to Return to Normal” by Joe Pinsker, The Atlantic
- Ginny & Georgia on Netflix + Taylor Swift is annoyed by the “sexist” jokes
- Ted Lasso on Apple TV + Jason Sudeikis’ $110 tie dye hoodie
- Tom & Jerry on HBOMax
- The Map of Tiny Perfect Things on Hulu
- Promising Young Woman On Demand
- I Care A Lot on Netflix
Welcome Patreon Subscribers!
We are excited to welcome so many new Patreon subscribers this month! Want exclusive content? We’re talking bonus podcast episodes, video podcasts and the return of the HIGHLY requested Megan and Wendy Taste Test videos only available on Patreon!
Sign up for Patreon here.
It starts at just $3/month and you can choose which tier you’re most comfortable with. Each tier comes with some great content. Subscribers of the $7 tier will automatically get a brand new Megan and Wendy APPROVED sticker just for signing up.
This episode is brought to you by Sea.lestial.shel Creations where you can find gorgeous, handmade items like reusable drawstring bags, covered storage bins, mug rags, and tarot wraps. Use code LSSFRIENDS15 for a discount!
Megan and Wendy Approved!
For a limited time, we have Megan and Wendy APPROVED! stickers available! Shop here.
Do you like these mixed bag chatty conversation episodes? We’d love your feedback. Email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org!