Megan and Wendy review “Love in the Maldives” which premiered on the Hallmark Channel on Saturday, April 1, 2023. The movie stars real-life married couple Jocelyn Hudon and Jake Manley. Find out what the hosts of Girls Gone Hallmark liked and wished for. Plus Hallmark news and what’s to except in the next few weeks.
How did “Love in the Maldives” rate for you? Email us your thoughts on the movie at email@example.com.
Where to Find More Megan and Wendy
- Our website – www.meganandwendy.com
- Follow us on Instagram – @meganandwendy
- On TikTok – @meganandwendy
About “Love in the Maldives”
- This movie was filming on location in the Maldives including Conrad Maldives Rangali Island resort
- Maldives is considered the smallest country in Asia located southwest of Sri Lanka and India and has a population of less that 500,000 people.
- The shipwreck in this movie is called the Keyodhoo shipwreck in Vaavu Atoll.. The shipwreck is thought to be an Indonesian ship that capsized and washed ashore
- Jocelyn Hudon and Jake Manley are married. They met in 2016 and married in 2021.
- Jocelyn Hudon has 34 acting credits including Hallmark’s “Baby, It’s Cold Inside,” “When Hope Calls,” and “When Calls the Heart.” She co-stars with husband Jake Manley in “The Order” on Netflix and they also starred together in a 2021 movie called “One of a Kind Love.”
- Jake Manley has 33 acting credits. Appears to be brand new to Hallmark Channel.
- Lucy Newman-Williams plays Debra.
- Directed by Colin Theys who has 21 previous directing credits. He was also given a writing credit for this movie.
- The other writers were Juliana Wimbles (who also played Jules) and Malcolm Wilkins who doesn’t have any other work credited on IMDB.
Wondering Where to Watch Hallmark Movies?
Our current favorite way to watch Hallmark Channel movies is via Frndly TV. This app has 40+ channels, both live and on-demand, including all three Hallmark Channels!
Our favorite feature is the 72-Hour Look Back which allows you to scroll BACKWARD in the guide to watch or record anything you might have missed over the last three days.
We’re Your New Best Friends
Hi, we’re Megan and Wendy! Join us every Wednesday for “Approved with Megan and Wendy” – the podcast where we ask each other every week what we’re currently using and loving. Don’t waste any more time or money on products that don’t live up to their promises.
You can also find us on “Girls Gone Hallmark” on Tuesdays and Thursdays where we review new and fan-favorite Hallmark movies and ask the question: Did you see that?
Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy continues on Patreon! New episodes, four times a month, where we cover everyday life, pop culture, and more!