Welcome back to another exciting episode of Girls Gone Hallmark! This week, Megan and Wendy dig into “Love in the Great Smoky Mountains: A National Park Romance.” But, as always, they’re not afraid to give their honest opinions. Does this movie live up to the Hallmark standard of romance and charm, or does it fall short?
Your 5-STAR ratings and reviews are so helpful to our podcast. Tell other Hallmark movie fans why they should give Girls Gone Hallmark a listen. Write your review here (hot tip: use your Apple Podcast app to write the review, not a desktop version).
More Hallmark Talk? Join Our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group
Join our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group! Tons of great people – just like you – who love Hallmark movies. We’re talking new movies, favorite movies, actors, Hallmark gossip, and so much more. Free to join, so click the link below or search “Girls Gone Hallmark” in Facebook Groups.
Don’t miss out on: Girls Gone Hallmark – A Group for Hallmark Movie Fans
About “Love in the Great Smoky Mountains”
- This is the third movie in the “A National Park Romance” series from Hallmark Channel.
- It was filmed in the Great Smoky Mountains in Tennessee, as well as Fall Creek Falls State Park and Knoxville, TN.
- According to the National Park Conservation Association website, the southeastern United States was formerly inhabited by the Cherokee Nation. Their hunting grounds included the mountains and valleys that are now encompassed by the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- Arielle Kebbel plays Haley James. She has 77 prior acting credits, including Hallmark movies “A Bride for Christmas” and “A Brush with Love.” She’s was also Lindsay (Dean’s wife) on Gilmore Girls for 9 episodes, the feature film “John Tucker Must Die” and 3 episodes of “UnREAL.”
- Zach Roerig plays Rob. This appears to be his first Hallmark movie. Other acting credits include his 171 episode run as Matt Donovan on “The Vampire Diaries,” 281 episodes on daytime soap “As the World Turns” and 6 episodes as Cash on “Friday Night Lights.”
- This was written by Bruce D. Johnson who has 10 writing credits including Hallmark’s “Journey of My Heart” and “Love on the Slopes.”
- Danny J. Boyle served as director. He has 43 previous directing credits including “Nightmare School Moms” and “The Man with My Husband’s Face” both from this year.
- Supporting cast including Danielle Vega as Sky and Kai Braden as Troy Winters.
Fan Favorite Fall Hallmark Movie Reviews
Get ready to welcome the fall season with your favorite Hallmark movies and Girls Gone Hallmark! This season, we are bringing plethora of fan favorites that you wouldn’t want to miss. Stay tuned as we release brand new movie reviews every Tuesday. Make sure to subscribe to our podcast, so you never miss out on any of our exciting reviews.
Hi! We’re Girls Gone Hallmark! Megan is a longtime fan of Hallmark’s Countdown to Christmas while Wendy only just started watching Hallmark movies in 2020. Don’t miss out on our twice weekly Hallmark movie review podcast: Tuesday Fan Favorite Hallmark movie reviews and Thursday New Hallmark movie reviews.
Exclusively on the Girls Gone Hallmark podcast. Subscribe today!