In today’s brand new Girls Gone Hallmark episode, Megan and Wendy review Hallmark Channel’s newest original movie “Love, Classified” starring Melora Hardin. The movie premiered on April 16, 2022 as part of the Spring Into Love line up.
“Love, Classified” has ruffled a few feathers for its storyline and content. Were yours ruffled? Email us and tell us why at email@example.com.
Girls Gone Hallmark has a new home!
We used to be a bonus episode under the Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy banner. Now, Girls Gone Hallmark is its very own podcast! We would love it if you would follow us over there and leave a review! New episodes drop weekly!
More Hallmark Talk? Join Our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group
Join our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group! Tons of great people – just like you – who love Hallmark movies. We’re talking new movies, favorite movies, actors, Hallmark gossip, and so much more. Free to join, so click the link below or search “Girls Gone Hallmark” in Facebook Groups.
Don’t miss out on: Girls Gone Hallmark – A Group for Hallmark Movie Fans
Where to Find More Megan and Wendy
- Our website – www.meganandwendy.com
- Follow us on Instagram – @meganandwendy
- On TikTok – @meganandwendy
News and Notes About “Love, Classified”
- Melora Hardin plays Emilia. She is most notable for playing Jan on “The Office,” Jacqueline on one of our favorites “The Bold Type,” and most recently competed in the 30th season of ABC’s “Dancing with the Stars” with pro Artem finishing in 6th place
- Katherine McNamara plays Taylor. She has a long list of television credits including CW’s “Arrow.”
- Max Lloyd-Jones plays Zach. He’s currently on Disney+ “The Book Of Boba Fett” and season 2 of “The Mandalorian.” Also played Jacob on “Once Upon a Time.” Though not new to Hallmark, he played Tom Thornton on “When Calls the Heart” from 2015-2018.
- Arienne Mandi plays Franki and probably most known for her role as Dani Nuñez on “The L Word: Generation Q” on Showtime.
- Neil Dodson, husband of Ashley Williams, executive produced Love, Classified. Ashley Williams face is used on the cover of all of Emilia’s books.
Who Wrote Hallmark Channel’s “Love, Classified?”
- The movie’s screenwriter is Lynn Sternberge who sold the movie to Hallmark PRE-COVID and had previously written for Melora Hardin’s character Jacqueline on “The Bold Type.”
- Stacy N. Harding directed this movie. Other movies of hers include 2021’s “Christmas Sail.” – which we loved!
- Melora Hardin told MediaVillage.com that she hoped this would be “a momentous film for HALLMARK.”
Where Was this Movie Filmed?
- “Love, Classified” was filmed in Canada, specifically in the Victoria, British Columbia, and Vancouver regions.
- The movie began filming January 28 and wrapped around February 18.
Get a Limited Edition “Dudes of Hallmark” T-Shirt Before They are Gone!
Is your favorite Hallmark dude on this shirt? Grab one before they are gone. Tons of colors and sizes available. *NEW HALLMARK MERCH COMING SOON*
Listen to All the Spring Into Love Reviews
Hallmark has really knocked their spring line up out of the ballpark. From originals on Hallmark Movies and Mysteries to non-romantic storylines. Catch up on all our reviews.