BRAND NEW EPISODE: Megan and Wendy couldn’t let the whole summer go by without weighing in on the state of things in the world and their lives. Listen in as they ask WTF SCOTUS?, share some rapid fire life complaints, and talk what’s good. Plus a mini recap of what they’ve been watching, reading, and listening to. Plus, the mid-episode epiphany to let summer ride.
An email from you after every episode is not weird at all. We promise. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where to Find More Megan and Wendy
- New podcast episodes every Tuesday and Thursday!
- Our website – www.meganandwendy.com
- Follow us on Instagram – @meganandwendy
- On TikTok – @meganandwendy
- Join other SHORTIES in our Facebook Group
Mentioned in this Episode
- US Supreme Court reverses Roe vs. Wade via NPR
- Daily actionable steps and information via Emily Amick @emilyinyourphone
- Jamie B. Golden from the PopCast on Instagram at @jamiebgolden
- See her Instagram highlights regarding abortion as mentioned in today’s episode here.
Who is Emily Amick?
Emily Amick is a political consultant and former legal counsel for Senator Charles E. Schumer.
- Postcards to Voters (sign up to write postcards to Democratic voters in key races)
- VOTE postcards from Meshwork Press Store on Etsy (affiliate link)
- Be a Voter postcards from Postcards to Voters MYP (aff link)
- When You Vote, We Win postcards from Voter Mailbag (aff link)
Mini Pop Culture Recap
We’ve pushed Pop Culture Club until next month but here’s a quick recap of what we’re watching, reading and listening to this summer.
- Hollywood Houselift with Jeff Lewis on Amazon Freevee
- “The Roughest Draft” by Emily Wibberley and Austin Siegemund-Broka
- Big Brother returns on Wednesday July 6 on CBS
- Rex Orange County (FYI, not cool anymore now that mom likes it)
- Harry Styles
- Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip Season 2 “Ex-Wives” available on Peacock
- “The High Five Habit” by Mel Robbins
Megan and Wendy Approved
- Red Bull
- Green Apple Gatorade
How to Leave an Apple Podcast Review
We love your reviews. They help our little podcast be found by others who want something new to listen to on their daily walks.
Not sure how to leave an Apple Podcast Review? Read this step-by-step tutorial on how to do it.