Megan and Wendy are thrilled to welcome back Kathleen Donahoe to the podcast. Kathleen talks about her recent viral success, how she makes her own rules when it comes to the holidays, and shares a money saving hack for an expensive cult favorite candle.
You’ll also hear from Megan and Wendy at the top of the episode with a “Love is Blind” update, a holiday girls trip, a Home Goods discovery, and where Megan’s at with the walking desk.
Questions about today’s episode? Email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where to Find More Megan and Wendy
- New podcast episodes every Tuesday and Thursday!
- Our website – www.meganandwendy.com
- Follow us on Instagram – @meganandwendy
- On TikTok – @meganandwendy
- Exclusive “What’s Good?” episodes on Patreon for just $5/month!
- Join other SHORTIES in our Facebook Group
Mentioned in this Episode
- “Love is Blind” season 1 contestant Kelly is talking behind the scenes on TikTok.
- Denver recommendations are welcome! Send us an email at email@example.com
- Gingerbread sweater from Loft. So cute but a size large is all we get.
- What should Megan do with her walking desk? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kathleen Donahoe Viral Writer Interview
- Kathleen is selling a gorgeous print of this poem – click here for details on how to get one.
- “Ten Percent Happier with Dan Harris” podcast interview with George Saunders
- The Lazy Genius podcast
- Thymes 3-wick Frasier Fir Candle ($58)
- 4″ Bottle Brush Christmas Trees from Target ($5)
- Costco Garland
- Advent Calendar Book Collection ($32)
- Find Kathleen on Romper, Twitter, and Instagram