Megan and Wendy have a lot to say about setting boundaries and just say no in today’s brand new episode. Plus, Megan claims her old lady card, Wendy finally bows down to the neck fan, and a deep dive into the Amazon Prime documentary about those buttery soft leggings and all the people who claim they never bought a pair.
Email the show with your experiences in setting boundaries: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We Have Merch!
We now have merch available for purchase! What’s merch? It’s sweatshirts, notebooks and the elusive 15 oz. coffee mug with our fan favorite APPROVED! logo. Don’t worry, nothing says meganandwendy.com or anything like that. Just a super cute, pink and teal, APPROVED!
Mentioned During Episode 42
- Micro Anxieties as described by @the_car_mom
- Episode 39: Back to School Grind and Setting Goals
- The Home Edit Planner from Target that Megan uses to time block.
- Everyone really does need this neck fan when visiting a theme park.
- LuLaRich now streaming on Amazon Video
- Megan’s birthday decisions: Crumbl Cookies or SusieCakes
- Airtight Food Storage Container Set – 24 piece, pantry organization
- Downey Wrinkle Release Spray (2-pack)
Want More From Megan and Wendy?
- Join our Facebook group called SHORTIES here.
- Patreon content is coming in strong for September! We recently revised our tiers to one single $5/month tier where you will get one brand new video, an exclusive Patreon-only bonus podcast and the brand new “Friday Five.” Sign up here.
Feeling Friendly? Leave Us a Review!
We would love if you left the podcast a rating and review. Visit here to leave your review.