Megan and Wendy are excited to kick off a new, regular feature on the podcast called Conversations with Friends. In today’s episode, they welcome Jennie Canzoneri to the pod to share her story about becoming sober in the midst of a pandemic. Plus, what brought her to this decision, why the “wine mom” is problematic for children and how she’s redefining fun. Please enjoy Jennie Canzoneri on sobriety.
Email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is Conversations with Friends?
Conversations with Friends is a new feature that is part of Long Story Short: The Podcast. Megan and Wendy will welcome friends and guests onto the podcast to discuss the things girlfriends talk about.
We are so incredibly honored that Jennie felt comfortable sharing her story about living sober with us.
If you have a topic you’d like to hear about or if you are interested in being considered as a guest for a future episode, please email us at email@example.com.
Mentioned on the Episode:
Jennie mentioned a book called Quit Like a Woman: The Radical Choice to Not Drink in a Culture Obsessed with Alcohol by Holly Whitaker.
Where to Find Jennie Canzoneri
You can find Jennie on Instagram. You’ll find the same, vulnerable, honest, beautiful Jennie you listened to on the podcast. Jennie has also generously offered to be a resource if you find yourself with questions about living sober. Slide into those DMs at @jenniecanzoneri.
We strongly encourage you to read the caption below.
Megan and Wendy Approved
We’re excited to have Jennie join us for Megan and Wendy Approved!
- Apotheke Candles (Jennie was burning Charred Fig during the recording of this episode).
- Face masks from Caudalíe, Glam Glow and Kiehl’s
- Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer
- Trader Joe’s Grapefruit Body Butter
Leave a 5-Star Rating and Review
Did you enjoy this episode with Jennie Canzoneri on sobriety? Your 5-star ratings and reviews help people find our show in the Apple Podcast system. We’d love for you to submit your review and you can do it by clicking this link.
If you REALLY like the podcast, be consider sharing it with your friends!
Catch up on previous episodes:
Support Our Podcast Sponsors
- Want to shop small? Visit Sea.Lestial.Shel where our friend Michelle sews beautifully handmade items like zippered pouches, book sleeves and other gorgeous gifts. Use code LSSFRIENDS15 for a discount at checkout.
- Get dinner on the table quickly with Home Chef. Right now you can get $90 off with code LSSPOD. Check out their amazing offer and more here.