Megan and Wendy review It Was Always You for today’s brand new Girls Gone Hallmark bonus episode. The movie features Tyler Hynes and Erin Krakow and is the last in the Love Ever After bunch. How will it compare to the others this year but and does Tyler Hynes’ familiar gruff attitude make an appearance? Plus, are we “Hynies?” Email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org.
News & Notes About It Was Always You
- It Was Always You was filmed during December, 2020 in Victoria, British Columbia.
- Erin Krakow requested that Tyler Hynes play David opposite her, knowing that the fans really love him, he was a fit for the role and that she had never worked with him (via ETonline.com).
What is It Was Always You About?
Erin Krakow stars as Elizabeth – a type A, list-making, soon-to-be-bride – who finds herself spending a lot of extra time with the brother of her fiancé. David’s nomad, easy-going, adventurous lifestyle pushes Elizabeth to rethink her life plan.
Erin Krakow is Not Wearing a Wig
Wendy thought Erin Krakow was wearing a wig for this movie but a deep dive into Erin’s Instagram reveals that Wendy is simply incorrect. We’ve linked her Instagram below to show that she has the same, cute, hair on March 2, 2021 as she did while filming It Was Always You.
What is a Tyler Hynes “Hynie?”
Did you know that fans of Tyler Hynes refer to themselves as “Hynies?” We learned this several months ago after reviewing the Countdown to Christmas movie On the 12th Date of Christmas (listen to our podcast review here).
As we swooned over Tyler Hynes’ Instagram, we had to ask…are we Hynies? Better yet, are you?
Are Tyler Hynes and Erin Krakow Dating?
We honestly don’t know the answer to this question. But, Megan thinks their photos of each other on their respective Instagram accounts feels “intimate.” What say you?
Girls Gone Hallmark Programming Note
We are excited to share that we will continue reviewing Hallmark Channel new movies through their Spring Fling line up.
- New review for Fit for a Prince on March 11, 2021.
- No Girls Gone Hallmark podcast episode on March 18, 2021.
- New review for Chasing Waterfalls on March 25, 2021.