Want to know how to fake clean? Megan and Wendy share their best spring cleaning tips, plus Wendy shares the origin story of learning how to clean without actually cleaning. Plus, vitamins, Megan proposes two questions, a college reunion decision, and Wendy mourns the loss of a Foo Fighter. Best of all, NO talk of Will Smith and the slap heard around the world.
Who knows the difference between generic vitamins and name brand vitamins? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sleep Better with Dormeo
Hot sleeper? Terrible pillow? Today’s episode is brought to you by Dormeo. Check out DormeoUSA.com to get on your way to a better sleep. Read Megan’s experience with her new Dormeo mattress topper and pillow.
Mentioned on this Episode:
- Dr Teal’s Restore & Replenish Pink Himalayan Sea Salt Scrub
- Dove Crushed Macadamia & Rice Milk Exfoliating Body Polish Scrub
- Tree Hut Watermelon Shea Sugar Body Scrub
- Find Your Happy Place Body Scrub Lazy Weekends
- Episode 63: Chit Chatty Episode (writer-inner Tara shares her struggles with cleaning perfection in response to this episode)
- Influenced by TikToker @sarahshoots and this video about her vitamin regimen.
- Taylor Hawkins and possible cause of death via NYPost
How to Fake Clean
Here is the secret combination on how to fake clean!
- Pledge + Dishwasher + Dryer = BOOM!
Cleaning Hacks and Tips
- Use an empty laundry basket to clean sweep your clutter.
- Keep refrigerator organized and easily cleaned with clear storage bins.
- Empty vacuums after use.
- Clean top to bottom and left to right to stay on task.
- Keep your cleaning supplies together with a caddy.
- Tide is for more than laundry.
- Dawn Power Wash works wonders.