Hosting a Halloween party of get together? We’ve put together a list of the best Halloween treats for a crowd!
- Halloween Sprinkle Cookies from Daily Dish Recipes
- Bewitched M&M Cookies from Two Sisters Crafting
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies from I Heart Naptime
- Halloween Sprinkle Cookies from Glorious Treats
- Chocolate Monster Halloween Cookies from Sugar Salt Magic
- Halloween Pin Wheel Cookies from The Simple Parent
- Peanut Butter Spider Cookies from Mommy Musings
- Mummy Milanos from Chelsea’s Messy Apron
- Vampire Cookies from A Pumpkin and a Princess
- Monster Cookies from Megan and Wendy
For years I would host what I thought was a pretty epic Halloween party for my daughter and her little friends. We used to have a great big backyard with tons of room for a bounce house, a face painter and a donut eating contest. The Halloween parties ended when a new pool ate up the space to host a bunch of littles and their parents.
I would go all out on the treats, brushing off the “oohs” saying it was no big deal but in reality I would spend hours days before crafting these cute little edible Halloween treats. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed doing it and I loved seeing my guests excited about pretzels and a fruit roll-up shaped like a witch’s broom.
Treats Beyond Cookies but still for a Crowd!
- Halloween Whoopie Pies from Delicious Little Bites
- Halloween Muddy Buddies from A Pumpkin and a Princess
- Strawberry Ghosts from Miss Candiquik
- Halloween Oreo Bark from A Pumpkin and a Princess
- Mini Bats from Chelsea’s Messy Apron
- Monster Cookie Cheese Ball from Sugary Sweets
- Halloween Peanut Butter Pretzel Bark from Just So Tasty
- Spiderweb Caramel Apples from tarateaspoon
- Polka Dot Halloween Cupcakes from tarateaspoon
- Chocolate Turtle Apple Slices from Mom Loves Baking
Aren’t you feeling super inspired to make one of these recipes? I know I am! I’m thinking I might need to dust off my serving trays and figure out how to host a party this season.