Do you love to host a big Halloween party or do you prefer to party on your couch with a scary movie? Either way, we’ve got a list of of the best Halloween treats for a crowd, or for a party of one.
Halloween Hosts – Listen Up!
For years I would host what I thought was a pretty epic Halloween party for my daughter and her little friends. We used to have a great big backyard with tons of room for a bounce house, a face painter and a donut eating contest.
I would go all out on the treats, brushing off the “oohs” saying it was no big deal but in reality I would spend hours days before crafting these cute little edible Halloween treats.
Don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed doing it and I loved seeing my guests excited about pretzels and a fruit roll-up shaped like a witch’s broom.
The Halloween parties ended when a new pool ate up the space to host a bunch of littles and their parents, but these treats have me inspired to start all over again!
Halloween Cookies for a Crowd
- Halloween Sprinkle Cookies from Daily Dish Recipes
- Bewitched M&M Cookies from Two Sisters Crafting
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies from I Heart Naptime
- Halloween Sprinkle Cookies from Glorious Treats
- Chocolate Monster Halloween Cookies from Sugar Salt Magic
- Halloween Pin Wheel Cookies from The Simple Parent
- Peanut Butter Spider Cookies from Mommy Musings
- Mummy Milanos from Chelsea’s Messy Apron
- Vampire Cookies from A Pumpkin and a Princess
- Monster Cookies from Megan and Wendy
Treats Halloween Treats Beyond Cookies!
- Halloween Whoopie Pies from Delicious Little Bites
- Halloween Muddy Buddies from A Pumpkin and a Princess
- Strawberry Ghosts from Miss Candiquik
- Halloween Oreo Bark from A Pumpkin and a Princess
- Mini Bats from Chelsea’s Messy Apron
- Monster Cookie Cheese Ball from Sugary Sweets
- Halloween Peanut Butter Pretzel Bark from Just So Tasty
- Spiderweb Caramel Apples from tarateaspoon
- Polka Dot Halloween Cupcakes from tarateaspoon
- Chocolate Turtle Apple Slices from Mom Loves Baking
Aren’t you feeling super inspired to make one of these recipes? I know I am! I’m thinking I might need to dust off my serving trays and figure out how to host a party this season.
Halloween Fun from Megan and Wendy
You've Been Booed! Boo Buckets, Tags and Inspiration!
Booing our neighbors is our absolute favorite October activity!
31 Things To Do This October
Bored? We've got ideas to keep you busy during October.
Halloween Countdown Calendars
Advent Calendars aren't just for Christmas!
Countdown to Halloween Coloring Page
This free printable Halloween Countdown Calendar is a fun way to build anticipation for the holiday!
Festive Halloween Drinks
Drink up with this collection of Halloween Themed Drinks
Halloween Favorite: Witches Brooms
This cute and easy treat is a crowd pleaser!
Halloween Movies to Watch This Weekend
Cuddle up with a scary movie for the whole family!
Halloween Candy Taste Tests Galore!
We took on the very hard job of tasting Halloween Candy.
This or That Halloween Tag
Have fun with your friends with this fun Halloween Tag!
These fun monster cookies are colored with Jello!
Hang out with Megan and Wendy for a Party in Your Ears
We’re Your New Best Friends
Hi, we’re Megan and Wendy! Join us every Thursday on Long Story Short: The Podcast as we rediscover the things that bring us joy! Podcast topics cover everyday life, parenting, fashion, beauty, pop culture and more!