Looking for a Port Haven sweatshirt? We’ve got you covered with Hallmark Channel’s “The Way Home” inspired merch from the creators of Girls Gone Hallmark.
Port Haven Sweatshirt
Did you know Port Haven, New Brunswick is the setting for Hallmark Channel’s newest series “The Way Home?” Port Haven is a fictional town set in Canada and is home to the Landry family.
- This original design was created by Girls Gone Hallmark.
- The Port Haven, New Brunswick sweatshirt comes in three colors: black, dusty rose, and carbon grey. It is also available in size S – 3XL.
- For a roomier sweatshirt, we suggest sizing up.
Port Haven “The Way Home” T-Shirts
Do you want the pond to take you back to 1999? Back to mixed tapes and butterfly clips?
- Jump in with one of our limited edition Port Haven t-shirts. It is the perfect comfy t-shirt to wear while watching new episodes.
- The Port Haven t-shirts come in five different colors: heather red, heather blue lagoon, athletic heather, heather stone, and white. It is also available in sizes small to 3XL.
Two “The Way Home” Stickers
Grab a Port Haven sticker for your favorite water bottle or laptop computer! There are two sticker options for $3/each.
These stickers are printed on durable, high opacity adhesive vinyl which makes them perfect for regular use, as well as for covering other stickers or paint.
Catch Up with Previous Recap Episodes
Did you miss last week’s recap of “The Way Home?’
We’re Your New Best Friends
Hi, we’re Megan and Wendy! Join us every Thursday on Long Story Short: The Podcast as we rediscover the things that bring us joy! Podcast topics cover everyday life, parenting, fashion, beauty, pop culture and more!