In today’s episode, Megan and Wendy each share a few life hacks to make life easier. Plus, an update on a previous update, thoughts on the changes to American Idol, and sleep shopping. Also, don’t miss when Wendy just says no.
We love your emails: send in your thoughts about the podcast to email@example.com. We’re also gathering any questions you might have for an upcoming Ask Us Anything episode.
Have you joined the Shorties Facebook Group yet?
Mentioned in this Epsiode
- Wendy’s LandsEnd Swimsuits: black/white spotted dot mix and tropic blue back lace up one piece
- Megan’s Favorite Target Swimsuit: Kona Sol laser cut halter one piece
- Old Navy Linen pants: high-waisted straight cropped with cuff pants, high-waisted wide legged pants
- O-Cedar Easy Wring Mop and Bucket
- Museum of Clean, Pocatello, Idaho
- Instacart grocery delivery
- Starbucks App
- Life 360 App
- OurGroceries App
- Forest – Stay Focused App
- The Pomodoro Technique to staying focused, staying productive
- The Miracle TimeCube Timer
- Google Calendar App
- Olive & June Bootcamp
- St. Tropez Bronzing Water Face Mist
Megan and Wendy Approved!
Spring is here and it shows in this week’s Approved!
Do you want your very own Approved! sticker? You can get one here!
Patreon subscribers will get an Approved! sticker for free when signing up for our $7/month tier.
We would love to hear your own tips, tricks and hacks to make life easier. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment on this post.