You know how a cry sneaks up on you sometimes? You’ve never heard Megan and Wendy like this before. Listen in as they talk adult ADHD symptoms and the hell that was 2020. Plus, goodbye Amazon. How to quit – or scale back – your Amazon shopping addiction.
We ask a lot of questions in today’s episode and would love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mentioned in Episode 57
- How to leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Writer-inner Lisa recommended Secret Treasures underwear from Walmart
- Adult ADHD symptoms via Mayo Clinic
- Quitting Amazon, a real-life experiment via Fast Company
- Amazon alternatives mentioned
- libro.fm, chirp and your library for audiobooks
- bookshop.org which supports local, independent bookstores
- Grove Collaborative for household products
- Thrive Market healthy groceries
- What does B-Corp mean and how is Thrive and Grove Collaborative associated?
- Instacart for grocery delivery
- Chewy.com for pet needs
- AppleTV, YouTube, Google Play, Fandango for streaming movies
- Target, World Market and Urban Outfitters for home decor
- Etsy for gifts
- Goody Box from Thread Up review