When cake pops hit the scene I immediately tried to make them and just immediately failed. I don’t care what anyone says – they are NOT as easy to make as you might imagine! Fortunately, marshmallow pops are an easy alternative.
Marshmallow Pops for Every Occasion
What we love about marshmallow pops, aside from the fact that they’re delicious, is that they’re endlessly customizable!
Simply change the color of your sprinkles to make them match your occasion! Try chocolate candy melts with crushed candy canes for Christmas! Orange Sprinkles for Halloween!
Last Minute Easter Treats
Marshmallows dipped in melted candy and sprinkled with edible glitter or sprinkles is not only a perfect alternative to dyed eggs this Easter, they are also a delicious treat.
How to Make Marshmallow Pops for Easter
Instructions for Marshmallow Pops
- Melt Candy Melts as directed
- Dip marshmallow in melted candy and coat
- Set on wax paper or cooling rack
- Before candy coating completely dries, sprinkle your favorite Easter sprinkles onto marshmallow pop
- Place in refrigerator for candy coating to harden
- Stick Treat Stick in marshmallow
- Wrap with plastic wrap or cellophane paper and tie a ribbon around stick
Helpful Hints for the Perfect Marshmallow Pop
- Hand-dip the marshmallows instead of inserting the stick first and then dipping. Hand-dipping gives you far more control but watch your fingertips because the melted candy can be very hot.
- Use a cooling rack on top of a sheet pan so that the sheet pan can catch any runaway sprinkles.
- Store extras in a sealed container.
Easy Recipes? Look no further!
- Oreo Truffles
- Reindeer Food – a sweet and salty chex mix the whole family will love!
- Cinnamon Sugar Pecans
- Easy Homemade Fudge
- Whoopie Pies – made with cake mix!
More Great Ideas from Megan and Wendy
We’re Your New Best Friends
Hi, we’re Megan and Wendy! Join us every Thursday on Long Story Short: The Podcast as we rediscover the things that bring us joy! Podcast topics cover everyday life, parenting, fashion, beauty, pop culture and more!