Girls Gone Hallmark is back and this time we’re here with a One Perfect Wedding movie review! Originally titled One Winter Wedding this is the third (and final?) in a trilogy of movies that includes One Winter Weekend and One Winter Proposal. Listen to this episode to hear what we liked, what we wished for, and our favorite “Did you see that?!” moments from the movie.
We love to hear your thoughts on these movies too! Email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how many stars you’d give One Perfect Wedding.
Girls Gone Hallmark has a new home!
We used to be a bonus episode under the Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy banner. Now, Girls Gone Hallmark is its very own podcast! We would love it if you would follow us over there and leave a review! New episodes drop weekly!
News and Notes on One Perfect Wedding
- One Perfect Wedding was filmed in Whistler, Canada at the Sasquatch Mountain Resort
- This movie was was originally titled One Winter Wedding, but script delays and pandemic protocols pushed this wedding to the spring
- One Perfect Wedding is the third movie in a trilogy, following One Winter Weekend and One Winter Proposal
- Taylor Cole met her husband while filming a Hallmark movie!
- Jaxon Turner worked for Google for ten years before turning to acting!
Mentioned in This Episode
We love Rukiya Bernard! Let’s start a campaign for her to have her own Hallmark movie in a starring role!