Having access to a swimming pool is the best but I really love the way a floaty screams summertime fun is happening here! Swans, flamingos and giant pineapples – we’ve had them all over the last few years. Most recently, we tried floating mats and inflatable rafts so that we could float and catch some sunshine at the same time. Trust that we’ve tried them all. Here on the cusp of summer, I’m sharing all the fun pool floats for summer!
Related: the fastest, electric air pump for pool floats (mine has been going strong for years!)
This post contains affiliate links.
The Best FUNBOY Pool Floats
If you watch Summer House on Bravo, you’ve likely seen the FUNBOY brand of pool floats in the Summer House pool. These floats were very much their own character in the early seasons.
FUNBOY has a wide selection including massive, giant pool floats to swim rings. They are ethically sourced, long lasting (you likely don’t have to replace every summer season), and they are a family-owned company. Here are some of their best sellers:
- Gold Swan Pool Float – $79
- Clear Pink Glitter Unicorn – $69
- FUNBOY Tie Dye Tube – $39
- Clear Mint Mesh Lounger – $39
- FUNBOY x Malibu Barbie Vintage Convertible Float – $99
Pool Floats with Sun Shades
FUNBOY also sells a handful of baby/toddler sized pool floats – all $49 – that include a sun shade to protect that sweet baby skin.
Food-Themed Pool Floaties
Inflatable food is just fun, right? You can find just about any of your favorite foods in the form of a pool float. Avocados, pizza and pretzels – you bet. Here are a few more that will float someone’s boat.
- French Fries – $27
- Bacon and Eggs – $30
- Red, white and blue “bomb pop” popsicle – $18
- Inflatable Pop Tart branded float – $16
Pool Floats for Interactive Play
During the summer of 2020, we got a ton of use out of pool floats made for play. These are mostly novelty pool floats and don’t offer a ton of longevity, but still hours of fun.
- Inflatable basketball hoop with two balls and pump – $39
- Inflatable volleyball net with ball – $32
- 8-piece inflatable ring toss – $9
- Inflatable log jousting with paddles – $29
- “Chicken fight” ride-on pool float, set of two – $70
Weird Animal Floaties for the Pool
- Oversized Sloth with huggable arms – $52
- Majestic Sea Turtle with matching drink caddy float – $179
- Inflatable peacock – $58
- Giant inflatable narwhal – $60
- Dinosaur pool float – $30
- Pink piggy inflatable lounge raft float – $25
Comfortable Inflatable Rafts for Floating
- Pool lounge chair with cup holder for adults – $31
- Inflatable raft for adults with sun shade – $15
- Reclining floating chair for pool – $38
- 60″ inflatable raft with backrest and armrest – $28
Related: Frontgate Towel Stand for pool side organization
The very best thing I love about fun pool floats for summer is that magic moment when you’re laying there, gently floating, listening to your favorite summer songs and wishing the day wouldn’t end. Those are my favorite summer memories.
Whatever your summer vibe, make it the best summer yet.