If you’re a fan of Hallmark movies, then you won’t want to miss Girls Gone Hallmark, the podcast where Megan and Wendy share their reviews of the latest Hallmark films. In today’s episode, they review “Flipping For Christmas.” This movie features all the Hallmark cliches you can imagine, and unfortunately, left Megan feeling so frustrated she wanted to throw things at her TV! Tune in to find out what they had to say about this film and whether or not it’s worth your time.
Apple Podcast listeners: Use your phone’s podcast app -> find the Girls Gone Hallmark show -> scroll all the way down to the review section -> tap 5 stars and tell listeners why Girls Gone Hallmark is your favorite Hallmark podcast.
More Hallmark Talk? Join Our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group
Join our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group! Tons of great people – just like you – who love Hallmark movies. We’re talking new movies, favorite movies, actors, Hallmark gossip, and so much more. Free to join, so click the link below or search “Girls Gone Hallmark” in Facebook Groups.
Don’t miss out on: Girls Gone Hallmark – A Group for Hallmark Movie Fans
About “Flipping For Christmas”
- Ashley Newbrough plays Abigail. She has 28 acting credits including this year’s “Love in Glacier National: A National Park Romance.” She will also star in the new installment of “The Love Club” which will debut next year on Hallmark Channel.
- Marcus Rosner plays Bo. Marcus has 58 acting credits, including the Hallmark series “Ride” and is tapped to return to “The Love Club” series with Ashley Newbrough. Rosner can also be seen this holiday season in “Coupled Up for Christmas” which premieres on the movie streaming app Plex.
- Natalie Lisinka plays sister Claire. She has 66 acting credits including a role in Prime TV series called “The Lake.” She’s previously appeared in Hallmark movies like “Christmas in Angel Falls” and “Under the Autumn Moon.”
- Eman Ayaz plays assistant Jessica. She has just 8 acting credits including a Christmas thriller called “The Christmas Spirit.”
- Ray Galletti is bad guy Antonio. He has 64 acting credits including “Workin’ Moms” and last appeared on Hallmark in “Season for Love.”
- Peter MacNeill plays Edwards. He has a staggering 206 acting credits including 47 episodes of “The Good Witch” for Hallmark.
- This movie was written by Brett Heard. This is Heard’s first movie for Hallmark but has directed a series of short films as well as episodes from two series called “Originals” and “Life Unjarred.”
- Kathering Barrell directed “Flipping For Christmas” and this is her first full-length movie directing credit. She’s also an actor who has appeared in “The Good Witch,” “Wynona Earp” and “Workin’ Moms.”
- This movie was filmed in Ontario, Canada during March and April, 2023.
What Christmas Movies Will Girls Gone Hallmark Review this Year?
Hi! We’re Girls Gone Hallmark! Megan is a longtime fan of Hallmark’s Countdown to Christmas while Wendy only just started watching Hallmark movies in 2020. Don’t miss out on our twice weekly Hallmark movie review podcast: Tuesday Fan Favorite Hallmark movie reviews and Thursday New Hallmark movie reviews.
Exclusively on the Girls Gone Hallmark podcast. Subscribe today!
Music from #Uppbeat (free for Creators!):
License code: DRK0GERQUKP3M4DT