Hosting a party or gathering can be fun, but preparing food can be a daunting task. If you’re looking for some easy and delicious appetizers to serve your guests, look no further than Trader Joe’s. This popular grocery store has a wide variety of appetizers that are sure to please everyone at your party. Today we’re sharing our favorite appetizers for guests from Trader Joe’s.
Did you know we have a podcast? Check out Approved with Megan and Wendy where we each share an item we’re currently using and loving. Never sponsored, always genuine.
What Are Some Popular Trader Joe’s Appetizers?
If you’re looking for an easy, delicious and affordable way to entertain guests, Trader Joe’s has got you covered with their selection of pre-made appetizers. From frozen spanakopita to mini quiches, there are options to suit a variety of tastes and dietary restrictions. The best part? Many of these appetizers can be heated up in the oven in just a few minutes, making entertaining a breeze. Whether you’re hosting a party or just looking for a quick snack, Trader Joe’s pre-made appetizers are a convenient and tasty option.
One appetizer that is always a hit at parties is Trader Joe’s Spanakopita. These flaky, spinach and feta-filled phyllo pastries are easy to prepare and taste amazing. Simply bake them in the oven and serve them warm. Another great option is the Mini Chicken Tikka Samosas. These bite-sized appetizers are filled with flavorful chicken and spices, and are perfect for dipping in mint chutney or yogurt sauce.
Other pre-made, frozen appetizers for easy serving include:
- Pastry Bites Feta Cheese & Caramelized Onions
- Mini Spicy Pumpkin Samosas with Hot & Sweet Pepper Jelly or Sri Lankan Organic Mango Chutney (the pumpkin samosas are seasonal)
- Dill Pickle Mini Falafel served with Hummus or Tzatziki Dip
- Buffalo Style Chicken Poppers
- Chicken or Vegetable Spring Rolls served with Sweet Chili Sauce
- Mac and Cheese Bites
- Breaded Fried Ravioli
- Thai Vegetable Gyoza with Gyoza Dipping Sauce
- Tarte D’Alsace (Flat bread with ham, caramelized onion, Gruyere cheese)
- Cheese curds with marmalade or pepper jelly dip
Easy Appetizers to Prepare from Trader Joe’s
Easy appetizers are the perfect way to welcome guests to a gathering. They are quick to prepare, easy to serve and offer a range of flavors that can be enjoyed by everyone. From bite-sized finger foods to dips and spreads, there are endless options when it comes to appetizers.
- Cheddar Jalapeño Pull Apart Bread
- Pumpkin Cranberry Crisps with a dollop of whipped cream cheese and Sweet Pepper Jelly (the Pumpkin Cranberry Crisps are seasonal)
- Goat cheese paired with Fig & Olive Crisps
- Cranberry Chèvre Goat Cheese with crackers or toasted sliced baguette
- Pumpkin Cranberry Crisps with a dollop of whipped cream cheese and chili jam
- Burrata, prosciutto, roasted red peppers topped with balsamic glaze
- Golden Rounds Crackers topped with cream cheese and Hot & Sweet Pepper Jelly
- Roasted Salted Truffle Marcona Almonds
How to Make a Charcuterie Board Using Trader Joe’s Appetizers
Trader Joe’s is a great source for a variety of delicious cheeses and charcuterie options that can be used to create the perfect board. Start with crispy crackers and add a few different cheeses like their White Stilton with Cranberries, Unexpected Cheddar Cheese, and Toscano Cheese with Black Pepper. Add cured meats, like prosciutto or salami, and a variety of olives and pickles. Don’t forget to add a sprinkling of fresh fruit, nuts, and dried fruit.
Other delicious cheese appetizers include:
- Feta cheese (regular or vegan) topped with sun-dried julienne tomatoes and olive oil. Serve with crackers or sliced toasted baguette
- Marinated mozzarella balls wrapped in sliced prosciutto
- Cream cheese topped with Organic Thick & Chunky Salsa served with Organic Corn Chip Dippers or Tortilla Chips
- Pub Cheese with Everything but the Bagel Seasoned Crackers
Fan Favorite Appetizer Recipes from Trader Joe’s
These fan-favorite recipes are easy to prepare and are sure to be a hit at your next party or gathering.
- Three-Ingredient dip with refrigerated bruschetta, crumbled feta cheese, and lentils. Serve with crackers or toasted sliced baguette.
- 5 Cheese Greek Spiral drizzled with honey, blackberries, raspberries, fresh sliced fig, and walnuts. Others recommend serving with mustard, fig jam, or tzatziki.
- Simple cheese plate with the Unexpected Cheddar, Havarti, or Fontina cheese. Pair with sliced Pink Lady apples, olives, and sweet and spicy pecans
- Scallion Pancakes (Pa Jeon) with soy sauce
We’re Your New Best Friends
Hi, we’re Megan and Wendy! Join us every Wednesday for “Approved with Megan and Wendy” – the podcast where we ask each other every week what we’re currently using and loving. Don’t waste any more time or money on products that don’t live up to their promises.
You can also find us on “Girls Gone Hallmark” on Tuesdays and Thursdays where we review new and fan-favorite Hallmark movies and ask the question: Did you see that?
Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy continues on Patreon! New episodes, four times a month, where we cover everyday life, pop culture, and more!