Megan and Wendy talk this week about faking it. Do you fake it when it comes to friendships and relationships? Do you fake it on social media? Do you fake it to hide things? To stay safe? To make it through? It’s a big conversation that is about clear as mud.
We really would love to know how you feel about faking it. Email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where Do You Listen to the Podcast?
We got an email from a listener who listens to our podcast from a remote mountain in Washington! We’d love to know where you listen to the podcast! Email us.
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Ted Lasso, season 2. If you haven’t watched this Apple TV show yet, jump in. It’s not about sports, it’s not slapstick. Season 1 is so feel good and season 2 takes us to a deeper understanding of the main characters. 5-STAR television. It won 4 Emmys this year – what more do you need?
- Wendy put a call out to listeners asking for tips on hot flash remedies.
- Advent Calendar Update!
- Dust off those Apple Watches!
- Check out our Shorties Facebook Group today for the announcement of another Shorties Get Moving Challenge. Let’s close those rings.
- 4 Reasons Why People Fake on Social Media via Thrive Global
- Should we show a raw, relatable, no-filter look at our lives on Instagram Stories?
- Do you fake it ’till you make it? Read more about what it exactly is via PsychCentral.
- Faking smiles might improve your mood. Read more about it via Very Well Mind.
- Why vulnerability is hard (via Mindful).
- Comparing pain with others – don’t do it.
- 15 signs of fake friends
Megan and Wendy Approved!
- Megan loved The Heart Principle and The Two Lives of Lydia Bird
- Grab these rice crackers at Trader Joe’s: Original Savory Thin Crackers
Miss last week’s episode? Here’s a few you should definitely catch up on: