If you’re like us, you probably have a drawer full of makeup products. But which ones do you turn to every day? We’re sharing the products that get a lot of play with our favorite lip and cheek products!
Choosing our makeup favorites
Wendy and I talk about a lot of beauty products on our channel. We get new stuff from subscription boxes, we share our recent purchases and our favorites, but one of my favorite series is our everyday makeup collection series. As the name suggest, we share stuff that’s actually in our collections, the stuff we’re actually using on a regular basis.
This is the third video in the series and we’re talking our favorite lip and cheek products. Turns out this totally could have been two separate videos, so get a snack before sitting down to watch, but there is a ton of stuff in here that we love and use all the time. Well, some of these things we love. Some we use because we haven’t found something better. Truth in makeup, folks.
Everyday Makeup Collection Series
Our Everyday Lip Products
- Tarte Lipsurgence Lip Tint – multiple colors – buy the sampler if you can find it!
- Tarte Amazon Clay Lip Color in Tulip
- L’Oreal LaLaque in Chocolaque and Laquey Charm
- Maybelline Color Sensational Matte Lipcolor in Lust for Blush
- L’Oreal Glossy Balm in Vintage Rose
- L’Oreal PopBalm in Tender Mauve
- Maybelline Elixir Color Sensational Gloss
Our Everyday Cheek Products
- NYX Cream Blush in Rose Petal
- Too Faced 16 Hour Blush in Love Hangover
- Vintage by Jessica Liebskind Illuminating Highlighter
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal
- Revlon Highlighting Palette Rosy Glow
- Model Co. Champagne Peach Bellini Highlighting Trio
- Wet ‘N Wild Brozer in Reserve Your Cabana
Chat Beauty and more with Megan and Wendy!
We’re Your New Best Friends
Hi, we’re Megan and Wendy! Join us every Wednesday for “Approved with Megan and Wendy” – the podcast where we ask each other every week what we’re currently using and loving. Don’t waste any more time or money on products that don’t live up to their promises.
You can also find us on “Girls Gone Hallmark” on Tuesdays and Thursdays where we review new and fan-favorite Hallmark movies and ask the question: Did you see that?
Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy continues on Patreon! New episodes, four times a month, where we cover everyday life, pop culture, and more!
Pin this post and save it for later!