Podcast: Play in new window
Subscribe! Apple Podcasts | RSS | More
Throwing it back to their YouTube days, Megan and Wendy share their drugstore makeup favorites in today’s brand new episode. But first, a polarizing “de-influencer,” dinner dilemmas, #Scandoval, an update on habit tracking and timers, and a brain workout.
What’s your absolutely favorite makeup item from the drugstore? Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where to Find More Megan and Wendy
- New podcast episodes every Tuesday and Thursday!
- Our website – www.meganandwendy.com
- Follow us on Instagram – @meganandwendy
- On TikTok – @meganandwendy
- Exclusive “What’s Good?” episodes on Patreon for just $5/month!
- Join other SHORTIES in our Facebook Group
Megan and Wendy Approved
- Megan loves the Naturium Azelaic Acid Emulsion to reduce redness on her face ($21.99)
- Vitamin D deficient? Wendy takes Replesta 50,000 IU Vitamin D3 weekly chewable wafers ($24.99_
Mentioned in this Episode
- Bethenny Frankel’s Instagram
- Trader Joe’s 5 Items or Less Instagram
- An explanation of #Scandoval via Paper Magazine
- Daily printable habit tracker (via Etsy $2.25)
Drugstore Makeup Favorites
Everything product mentioned in today’s podcast can be found here.
We’re Your New Best Friends
Hi, we’re Megan and Wendy! Join us every Thursday on Long Story Short: The Podcast as we rediscover the things that bring us joy! Podcast topics cover everyday life, parenting, fashion, beauty, pop culture and more!
Leave a Reply