Megan and Wendy share their skin care favorites from the drug store in today’s brand new episode. Plus, an update about no-spend January, a skin care trend called slugging, and Megan’s latest celebrity obsession.
What other drug store favorites are you interested in hearing about? Email the show at email@example.com.
Where to Find More Megan and Wendy
- Our website – www.meganandwendy.com
- Follow us on Instagram – @meganandwendy
- On TikTok – @meganandwendy
Mentioned in this Episode
- No-spend January and tips on how to do it successfully
- How slugging works according to Cosmo
- How to apply your skin care products also according to Cosmo
- Lids By Design for hooded eye lids ($30) – Full review coming soon!
- People.com and other people say Miley’s new song is about her ex husband
Megan’s Favorite Drug Store Skin Care Products
As mentioned during the episode, most of these products can be found for a better price at Target or Walmart. We’ve linked the most affordable retail option.
Tried and true, Megan goes back to these time and time again:
- Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Walmart $8.78)
- CeraVe Daily Moisturizer (Walmart $12.33)
- Vanicream Daily Moisturizer (Walmart $15.15)
She really loves products from the brand Naturium
- Naturium BHA 2% Liquid (Target $17.99)
- Niacinamide Serum 12% Plus Zinc 2% (Target $15.99)
- Retinol Complex Serum (Target $19.99)
- CeraVe Skin Renewing Retinol Face Serum (Walmart $19.97)
- CeraVe Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum (Target $18.29)
Products from The Ordinary are incredibly affordable but not typically sold at drug stores, Target or Walmart.
- Niacinamind 10% + Zinc 1% (The Ordinary $10.80)
- Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 (The Ordinary $15.70)
- Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG (The Ordinary $8.90)
Favorite lip products
Wendy’s Favorite Drug Store Skin Care Products
- La Roche Posay Face Moisturizer with Sunscreen, Toleriane Double Repair UV Facial Moisturizing Lotion with Niacinamide SPF 30 (Target $20.99)
- Trader Joe’s Rose Water Facial Toner (not available online)
- Vanicream Ointment (cannot source in tube form – 13oz jar from Amazon $15.99)
- Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum 1.02 fl oz Serum (Walmart $29.99)
- Versed Doctor’s Visit Resurfacing Mask (Target $17.99)
- The Mighty Patch
Megan and Wendy Approved!
- 32 Degrees Women’s Lightweight Base layer top and leggings
- 299 On the Go Games and Puzzles to Keep Your Brain Young: Minutes a Day to Mental Fitness by Nancy Linde
You Might Also Like
- Podcast: Skin Care Routines (Or a Lack Thereof)
- Skin care products for glowing skin
- Pumpkin skin care favorites
We’re Your New Best Friends
Hi, we’re Megan and Wendy! Join us every Wednesday for “Approved with Megan and Wendy” – the podcast where we ask each other every week what we’re currently using and loving. Don’t waste any more time or money on products that don’t live up to their promises.
You can also find us on “Girls Gone Hallmark” on Tuesdays and Thursdays where we review new and fan-favorite Hallmark movies and ask the question: Did you see that?
Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy continues on Patreon! New episodes, four times a month, where we cover everyday life, pop culture, and more!