Wendy needs to get a life. She shares a revelation about the current state of her own life and Megan throws down a challenge for her. Plus, a wardrobe update since last week’s episode, Old Navy’s ridiculous prices, a challenge to throw out some of your shit, and the walking desk is happening.
Tell us about your hobbies, passion projects, what you’re doing that keeps your life full – Email us at email@example.com.
Where to Find More Megan and Wendy
- Our website – www.meganandwendy.com
- Follow us on Instagram – @meganandwendy
- On TikTok – @meganandwendy
Mentioned in this Episode
- Old Navy’s $95 jackets – cute but too expensive for Old Navy
- Megan’s new Target Universal Thread Utility Jacket ($45)
- Gap Girlfriend Khakis – High Rise ($23.99) and Utility ($23.99)
- Nuuly Rent – Rent Anthropologie clothing for $88/month
- 3-Things Mini Declutter Challenge via Lynnee @chicasimplified
- Megan’s walking desk set up
Megan & Wendy Approved!
- Threshold Water Mint and Eucalyptus candle ($6-$12)
- Coop Home Goods Original Loft Pillow – King Size ($78)
Countdown to Christmas is Coming!
We’ve made a list of the Countdown to Christmas movies and we’re checking it twice!
Here’s a list of the Hallmark Christmas movies we are reviewing for 2022. Don’t miss the chance to vote on a few of the movies. Join our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group today.
Listen to our Countdown to Christmas Preview Episode! Or check out our look at Hallmark’s 2022 Countdown to Christmas post.