With the change of seasons just days away, Megan and Wendy share what’s on their fall radar. Everything from PSL snacks, sweater weather, books, concerts, and so much more. Plus, mermaid talk, Tree Hut, and the return of the seasonal advent calendars.
What kind of things are you looking forward to this fall? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We Love Your Feedback!
Thank you for the messages and DMs on last week’s parenting episode. If you missed it: listen to Episode 73 – Are You the Parent You Thought You Would Be? Also, if you aren’t following us on Instagram, you should! Megan made this hilarious reel of us while recording.
Leave Your 5-Star Review on Apple Podcasts
All podcast listeners can leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts – even if you don’t listen to the show on that specific platform. *This must be done on desktop* Please considering leaving us a 5-star rating and written review.
Here’s how to leave an Apple Podcast review in the app.
Where to Find More Megan and Wendy
- New podcast episodes every Tuesday and Thursday!
- Our website – www.meganandwendy.com
- Follow us on Instagram – @meganandwendy
- On TikTok – @meganandwendy
- Join other SHORTIES in our Facebook Group
Mentioned in this Episode
- “The Little Mermaid” controversy. Stop being racists, ok?
- Tree Hut fall scents have Wendy buzzing. ONLY AVAILABLE AT ULTA!
- Dolly Parton Advent Calendar at Williams-Sonoma (PRE-ORDER NOW!)
- No news on if See’s Candies will have a 2022 Advent Calendar.
- Bonne Maman 2022 Advent Calendar AVAILABLE NOW.
- Pepperidge Farm LIMITED EDITION Dunkin’ Pumpkin Spice Goldfish
- Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Favorites
- Sweater Jackets (see Banana Republic, Madewell, Athleta, and Nordstrom
- “It Starts with Us” by Colleen Hoover
- Thoughts on the Birkenstock Boston Clog
- Rothy’s The Driver shoe
- Walking Desk
- “Abbott Elementary” season 2 trailer
- Rachael Ray 30 Minute Meals for dinner ideas
Megan & Wendy Approved!
- Trader Joe’s Vegan Ranch Salad
- Glossier Body Hero Dry-Touch Oil Mist