Megan and Wendy kick off season three of the podcast with a brand new episode: MVPs of Summer. Listen in and find out what helped save the dog days of summer. Plus a big announcement, a life-changing concert tip, and getting rid of toilet paper “dust” with an all-new Approved! item.
Did you make it through summer? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where to Find More Megan and Wendy
- Our website – www.meganandwendy.com
- Follow us on Instagram – @meganandwendy
- On TikTok – @meganandwendy
Patreon is BACK!
We’re excited to relaunch our exclusive Patreon episodes! For $5 a month, you will get access to our brand new episodes called “What’s Good?”
Sign up here: Megan and Wendy on Patreon
Mentioned in Episode 72
- Find any concert set list here
- Megan’s tip: listen to any set list before the concert
- Wendy’s tip: screenshot the set list
- A list of the best flip phones in 2022
- Addicted to your phone? Lock it up.
MVPs of Summer
Wendy’s MVPs of Summer
- Watching “Love Island USA” nightly Tuesday – Sunday
- Streaming exclusively on Peacock Premium $4.99/month
- Dyson Air Wrap ($599 on Ulta.com)
- Jergen’s Natural Glow + Firming Daily Moisturizer ($9.49 on Target.com)
- Red Bull Energy Drink
- Game shows for family viewing: “Claim to Fame,” “Generation Gap,” and “Beat Shazam”
Megan’s MVPs of Summer
- Swim shirts (to avoid having to apply sunscreen to back and shoulders)
- Good ice (here’s a review of the ice maker we both have and love)
- Supergoop Everday PLAY Sunscreen ($58 via Ulta.com)
- Trader Joe’s dupe for Supergoop Glowscreen
- Secret Outlast Invisible Solid Deodorant ($5.99 on Target.com)
- Claw clips ($13 for 8 large claw clips)