In this episode, Megan and Wendy ask, do you advocate for yourself? Listen in as they share some examples of when they have told people their thoughts and feelings, defined boundaries, and how they advocate for others. They also tell a few stories of when they let things slide. Plus, emails, underwear talk (AGAIN!), a sock hack and assisted stretching.
Tell us: Do you advocate for yourself? Email us at email@example.com.
Where to Find More Megan and Wendy
- New podcast episodes every Tuesday and Thursday!
- Our website – www.meganandwendy.com
- Follow us on Instagram – @meganandwendy
- On TikTok – @meganandwendy
- Join other SHORTIES in our Facebook Group
Mentioned in this Episode
- Episode 64: Fake Cleaning
- Writer-inner Michelle says:
- These clear shoe box containers are perfect for refrigerator and pantry organization
- LaCroix Beach Plum (hard to find but often seen at Ralph’s/Kroger stores and Sprouts)
- DENIZEN® from Levi’s® Women’s Mid-Rise Cropped Boyfriend Jeans
- Fruit of the Loom Women’s beyondsoft Bikini Panties 5pk
More Hallmark Talk? Join Our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group
We’e excited to introduce a brand new Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook group for the biggest Hallmark movie fans. Want to share your own review on the newest movie? Participate in fun polls and games? It’s all happening in our brand new Facebook group!
Don’t miss out on: Girls Gone Hallmark – Hallmark Movies Fan Group
- Stretch Lab
- Shark Tank on Hulu
- What Wendy Bought: Drain Wig
- Megan’s sock tip: Cut off toes of sock, lotion up feet, put on toeless socks!