Did you know there is a pretty big election happening in just a few weeks? Don’t worry, we aren’t talking politics. But, are you in a head funk because of said election or COVID-19 or even homeschooling? In this week’s episode, we’re talking about self-care in an election cycle. We’ll tell you the difference between self-soothing and self-care, how to stop the “doomscrolling” and a fun way on how to create a self-care plan.
Thank to all of you who left the podcast a rating or review! We love you! Subscribe to listen to a new podcast every Tuesday.
Mentioned on the podcast:
- Find out your state’s election deadline, dates and rules at vote.org
- The West Wing Weekly Podcast
- Watch The West Wing Reunion on HBOmax
- Ear For Each Other Facebook Group
- Doomscrolling article from Wired.com
- Four Dimensions of Self-Care from CTRI
- Women’s Meditation Network Podcast
- Download our free self-care template or find it on our Instagram in saved Stories
- *STILL AVAILABLE* Bon Maman Limited Edition 2020 Fruit Spread and Honey Advent Calendar
- *STILL AVAILABLE* Sugarfina 24 Tastes of Christmas Advent Calendar
- Trader Joe’s Coconut Body Butter
Click here to shop for our favorites.
You can also email the podcast at firstname.lastname@example.org. Listen to this episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts.
Follow us on Instagram.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy will earn a little bit on money if you buy something from Amazon. Your shopping experience does not change.