Did you know there is a pretty big election happening in just a few weeks? Don’t worry, we aren’t talking politics. But, are you in a head funk because of said election or COVID-19 or even homeschooling? In this week’s episode, we’re talking about self-care in an election cycle. We’ll tell you the difference between self-soothing and self-care, how to stop the “doomscrolling” and a fun way on how to create a self-care plan.
Thank to all of you who left the podcast a rating or review! We love you! Subscribe to listen to a new podcast every Tuesday.
Mentioned on the podcast:
- Find out your state’s election deadline, dates and rules at vote.org
- The West Wing Weekly Podcast
- Watch The West Wing Reunion on HBOmax
- Ear For Each Other Facebook Group
- Doomscrolling article from Wired.com
- Four Dimensions of Self-Care from CTRI
- Women’s Meditation Network Podcast
- Download our free self-care template or find it on our Instagram in saved Stories
- *STILL AVAILABLE* Bon Maman Limited Edition 2020 Fruit Spread and Honey Advent Calendar
- *STILL AVAILABLE* Sugarfina 24 Tastes of Christmas Advent Calendar
- Trader Joe’s Coconut Body Butter
Click here to shop for our favorites.
You can also email the podcast at email@example.com. Listen to this episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts.
Follow us on Instagram.
Countdown to the Holidays Workbook
LIMITED TIME SALE!
We are thrilled to announce the launch of our Countdown to the Holidays Workbook. This book is full of checklists and timelines to keep you organized and on track to a stress-free holiday season.
We’re giving you a week by week countdown with actionable items to take to be ready for the holidays without the last minute rush.
We’ve also included handy printables, some…
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy will earn a little bit on money if you buy something from Amazon. Your shopping experience does not change.