Welcome to a brand new episode of Approved with Megan and Wendy. Co-hosted by real life besties, Megan Samarin and Wendy Nielsen. In today’s new episode, Wendy shares an apple cider body scrub that’s as part of her brunchy shower routine. Megan shares not one, but three products she uses when she gets ready in the morning.
Products Mentioned in this Episode
Hey friends – these are affiliate links. Thanks for your click.
- Pacha Soap Co Farmhouse Cider Whipped Soap + Scrub
- Beaky Triangular Powder Puff
- Paw Paw Wonder Blender
- Creaseless Hair Clips
We Need Your 5-STAR Podcast Reviews
As a new podcast, we really need your 5-STAR ratings and written reviews. Like what you’re hearing from us? Tell other Apple Podcast listeners why you like Approved with Megan and Wendy.
Leave your Apple Pod review here (hot tip: use you phone and the Apple Podcast app). We appreciate you!
Want More Approved Items?
Catch up on all new Approved with Megan and Wendy episodes.
- Ep 1: Recommended dark circle cover-up and solutions to excessive pet hair at home
- Ep 2: Ear plugs for concerts (or snoring) and a drugstore makeup primer
- Ep 3: Keep mosquitos away and a $25 TikTok lip balm
- Ep 4: The very best hair ties and drugstore facial scrub
- Ep 5: A very comfortable bra and an eco friendly cleaning solution
- Ep 6: A fall forward hand soap and a spa-like body oil
- Ep 7: A spider solution and a low-cal soda that won’t hurt your tummy
- Ep 8: Hydrating Eye patches and a gel moisturizer for oily skin
- Ep 9: Breaking all of the Rules
- Ep 10: Revamp Your Shower Space
- Ep 11: Comfort Unlocked
We’re Your New Best Friends
Hi, we’re Megan and Wendy! Join us every Wednesday for “Approved with Megan and Wendy” – the podcast where we ask each other every week what we’re currently using and loving. Don’t waste any more time or money on products that don’t live up to their promises.
You can also find us on “Girls Gone Hallmark” on Tuesdays and Thursdays where we review new and fan-favorite Hallmark movies and ask the question: Did you see that?
Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy continues on Patreon! New episodes, four times a month, where we cover everyday life, pop culture, and more!
Music from #Uppbeat (free for Creators!):
License code: 5XKJYOTUY5FLTYBL