Welcome to a brand new episode of Approved with Megan and Wendy. Co-hosted by long time besties, Megan Samarin and Wendy Nielsen. In today’s new episode, Wendy shares her love for a caffeinated hydrogel under eye patch while Megan has discovered a drugstore wonder gel for her skin.
Products Mentioned in this Episode
Hey friends – these are affiliate links. Thanks for your click.
- Good Molecules Caffeine Energizing Hydrogel Eye Patches ($18)
- CeraVe Ultra-Light Moisturizing Face Gel ($16.29)
We Need Your 5-STAR Podcast Reviews
As a new podcast, we really need your 5-STAR ratings and written reviews. Like what you’re hearing from us? Tell other Apple Podcast listeners why you like Approved with Megan and Wendy.
Leave your Apple Pod review here (hot tip: use you phone and the Apple Podcast app). We appreciate you!
Want More Approved Items?
Catch up on all new Approved with Megan and Wendy episodes.
- Ep 1: Recommended dark circle cover-up and solutions to excessive pet hair at home
- Ep 2: Ear plugs for concerts (or snoring) and a drugstore makeup primer
- Ep 3: Keep mosquitos away and a $25 TikTok lip balm
- Ep 4: The very best hair ties and drugstore facial scrub
- Ep 5: Getting rid of backyard spiders and soda that’s good for your tummy
We’re Your New Best Friends
Hi, we’re Megan and Wendy! Join us every Wednesday for “Approved with Megan and Wendy” – the podcast where we ask each other every week what we’re currently using and loving. Don’t waste any more time or money on products that don’t live up to their promises.
You can also find us on “Girls Gone Hallmark” on Tuesdays and Thursdays where we review new and fan-favorite Hallmark movies and ask the question: Did you see that?
Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy continues on Patreon! New episodes, four times a month, where we cover everyday life, pop culture, and more!