Approved with Megan and Wendy is a brand new podcast co-hosted by Megan Samarin and Wendy Nielsen. In today’s new episode, listen as Megan and Wendy share two new recommendations of what they are loving this week. Plus a throwback to one of Megan and Wendy’s old YouTube videos.
We’d love to know what you’re using this week! Email the show at email@example.com and we’ll share your email with listeners.
Products Mentioned in this Episode
Affiliate links below
- Mrs. Meyer’s Pear Tree Liquid Hand Soap
- Dr Teal’s Rejuvenating Eucalyptus & Spearmint Moisturizing Bath & Body Oil ($5.99)
We Need Your 5-STAR Podcast Reviews
As a new podcast, we really need your 5-STAR ratings and written reviews. Like what you’re hearing from us? Tell other Apple Podcast listeners why you like Approved with Megan and Wendy.
Leave your Apple Pod review here (hot tip: use you phone and the Apple Podcast app). We appreciate you!
Want More Approved Items?
Catch up on all new Approved with Megan and Wendy episodes.
- Ep 1: Recommended dark circle cover-up and solutions to excessive pet hair at home
- Ep 2: Ear plugs for concerts (or snoring) and a drugstore makeup primer
- Ep 3: Keep mosquitos away and a $25 TikTok lip balm
- Ep 4: The very best hair ties and drugstore facial scrub
- Ep 5: New wireless bras and a sustainable twist on an old favorite
Sign Up for Patreon
If you’re looking for more from us, sign up for Patreon for just $5/month where you’ll four brand new, exclusive episodes per month. Including fan favorite “Pop Culture Club” plus access to the archive!
Where to Find More Megan and Wendy
- Our website – www.meganandwendy.com
- Follow us on Instagram – @meganandwendy
- On TikTok – @meganandwendy
We’re Your New Best Friends
Hi, we’re Megan and Wendy! Join us every Wednesday for “Approved with Megan and Wendy” – the podcast where we ask each other every week what we’re currently using and loving. Don’t waste any more time or money on products that don’t live up to their promises.
You can also find us on “Girls Gone Hallmark” on Tuesdays and Thursdays where we review new and fan-favorite Hallmark movies and ask the question: Did you see that?
Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy continues on Patreon! New episodes, four times a month, where we cover everyday life, pop culture, and more!
Music from #Uppbeat (free for Creators!):
License code: 5XKJYOTUY5FLTYBL