Approved with Megan and Wendy is a fun, weekly podcast that lasts just about 10 minutes. During the show, your new best friends, Megan and Wendy will share something they are currently using and loving for the week. In this week’s episode, Megan shares an item that will leave Wendy completely shook, while Wendy has an item that is a must-have for any car owner. Tune in to hear more about their recommendations!
We’d love to know what you’re using and loving. Email us at email@example.com
Feeling Generous? Leave Us a Review!
Apple Podcast listeners: Use your phone’s podcast app -> find the Girls Gone Hallmark show -> scroll all the way down to the review section -> tap 5 stars and tell listeners why Approved with Megan and Wendy is your favorite mini podcast.
Spotify Podcast listeners: Spotify allows listeners to rate podcast episodes. Once you listen to a podcast for at least 30 seconds, you get the option to rate it between one and five stars. Return to the podcast’s main page and tap the star icon. Then, tap submit.
Products Mentioned in this Episode
Want More Approved Items?
Catch up on all new Approved with Megan and Wendy episodes.
- Ep 1: Recommended dark circle cover-up and solutions to excessive pet hair at home
- Ep 2: Ear plugs for concerts (or snoring) and a drugstore makeup primer
- Ep 3: Keep mosquitos away and a $25 TikTok lip balm
- Ep 4: The very best hair ties and drugstore facial scrub
- Ep 5: A very comfortable bra and an eco friendly cleaning solution
- Ep 6: A fall forward hand soap and a spa-like body oil
- Ep 7: A spider solution and a low-cal soda that won’t hurt your tummy
- Ep 8: Hydrating Eye patches and a gel moisturizer for oily skin
- Ep 9: Breaking all of the Rules
- Ep 10: Revamp Your Shower Space
- Ep 11: Comfort Unlocked
We’re Your New Best Friends
Hi, we’re Megan and Wendy! Join us every Wednesday for “Approved with Megan and Wendy” – the podcast where we ask each other every week what we’re currently using and loving. Don’t waste any more time or money on products that don’t live up to their promises.
You can also find us on “Girls Gone Hallmark” on Tuesdays and Thursdays where we review new and fan-favorite Hallmark movies and ask the question: Did you see that?
Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy continues on Patreon! New episodes, four times a month, where we cover everyday life, pop culture, and more!
Music from #Uppbeat (free for Creators!):
License code: 5XKJYOTUY5FLTYBL