Because the kids keep asking to eat, Megan and Wendy trade easy Trader Joe’s dinner ideas in today’s new episode. Plus, they address the elephant in the room, the TikTok banger Megan can’t stop singing, and the one thing on both of their vision boards (you’ll never guess what it is!). Email the show at email@example.com.
Keep scrolling for details on the Trader Joe’s dinner ideas. Want more? Email us! Want to share your favorites? Email us.
Have you listened to the bonus episodes yet? Every Thursday subscribers can find the Girls Gone Hallmark bonus episodes in their podcast feed. Each week, Megan and Wendy recap and review Hallmark Channel’s new movies. Catch up with last week’s review of Taking a Shot at Love.
Join our exclusive, private Facebook Group LONG STORY SHORTIES! We’re excited about the community we’re building there.
Email Megan and Wendy at firstname.lastname@example.org! We want your feedback, your questions, ask us anything! Got a show topic you’d like to hear on the podcast? Drop it in and email and let us know. We’re all ears.
Please consider giving this podcast episode a rating and review on the listening platform of your choice. It really helps other new listeners find us.
This episode is brought to you by Sea.lestial.shel Creations where you can find gorgeous, handmade items like reusable coffee sleeves, covered storage bins, mug rags, and super adorable face masks. Use code LSSFRIENDS15 for a discount!
Mentioned in this week’s episode:
- Attention NEW Home Chef subscribers: Save $90 through January 31, 2021
- Megan and Wendy Instagram See STORIES for our saved statement
- Broccoli Casserole Song by Lubalin
- Creating a Digital Vision Board by LaShawn Wiltz
- Nugget Ice Maker by GE
- Soda Fountain Machine for Home
- Girl Scout Cookies
- Sex and the City reboot for HBO Max
Trader Joe’s Dinner Ideas Mentioned
- Mandarin Orange Chicken served with Jasmine Rice (frozen), Brown Rice (frozen), Vegetable Fried Rice (frozen), Pork Gyoza Potstickers (frozen), Cauliflower Fried Rice (frozen) and broccoli.
- Broccoli and Kale Slaw Kit (refrigerated bagged salads) served with grilled steak.
- Sourdough Paninis with dairy-free options like, Almond Mozzarella Style Shreds or Cashew Cheese Mozzarella Shreds. Served with vegan pesto sauce (refrigerated) or cranberry sauce (seasonal), and pre-cooked Just Chicken (refrigerated). Meatballs (pre-made, refrigerated) and marinara is another option.
- Cauliflower Gnocchi (frozen) served with ground turkey or spicy Italian sausage and marinara sauce. Wendy prefers Rao’s Homemade Marinara – not sold at Trader Joe’s.
- Steamed lentils (fully cooked, refrigerated), cooked chicken sausage, mirepoix and chicken stock for a hearty, warm soup. Can add zucchini and a squeeze of lemon to elevate. Serve with a baguette.
- Lemon Ricotta Ravioli, served with wilted spinach, shaved parmesan. Add toasted pine nuts or chopped walnuts.
Megan and Wendy Approved
- Megan’s favorite Old Navy Mid-Rise UltraLite French Terry Jogger Pants for Women Megan’s PRO TIP: SIZE DOWN
- Sound of Metal starring Riz Ahmed Try Amazon Prime for a FREE 30-Day Trial, includes Prime Video
See the complete list of Megan and Wendy Approved Items here.
This post contains affiliate links.