The day will come this summer when you’re out of ideas and need a list of somewhat easy summer ideas!
Don’t we all start summer with the best intentions of doing something fun or creative every single day? But then we quickly find ourselves out of ideas and the next thing we know the kids have been on the iPad all afternoon. I can’t stand the idea of a wasted summer day, so below you’ll find over 25 somewhat easy summer ideas.
Keep scrolling for links to a few of the things mentioned on this summer bucket list.
Some affiliate links below.
- Find some affordable baseball tickets from Tick Pick. Who cares where the seats are! Grab a hot dog and enjoy the experience!
- I’m partial to deep fried snickers bars at the OC Fair but BBQ and Funnel cake sounds good too. Where is your county fair? See this list of California County Fairs and State Fairs.
- Need some DIY inspiration? Check out our Pinterest boards: DIY Ideas for Home & Gifts and Fun Projects for Kids.
- Here’s 17 No-Churn Ice Cream recipes you can easily whip up for tonight’s dessert.
- When is the next super moon in 2019? Here’s all the super moon details.
- Crank up our favorite country tunes for your next road trip. Need some ideas on where to go? We love this list from Travel & Leisure.
- Find last minute hotel deals using Hotel Tonight to plan a staycation tonight! One night away with a hotel pool can change everything!
- Enjoy some island vibes with this Pineapple Upside Down Cake recipe.
- Get your little American Ninja Warriors outside with this obstacle course.
- Bowl for free all summer long with Kids Bowl Free. Totally legit.
- Make life easy with these instant water balloons.
- Wow customers with this pineapple lemonade recipe!
- Try one of these popsicle recipes: milk & cereal breakfast popsicles, Dole Whip popsicles or these adults-only sangria popsicles.
- 100 Kindness Rocks painting ideas.
If you like this easy list of summer ideas, please pin it or share with your friends!