Hooray, it’s finally here! We’ve got confirmation on when Disneyland candy canes will be available for purchase! See the dates and the details on how to get Disneyland candy canes this 2018 holiday season!
According to a Disneyland representative, we have confirmation that the very first day to purchase a candy cane will be Friday, November 23, 2018. Forget Black Friday shopping and get in line at the Candy Palace located on Main Street in the Disneyland Park for quite possibly the best candy cane you’ll ever taste. Trust me, I thought it was all hype until last year when I scored two Disneyland Candy Canes and my mind was blown.
Can’t make it to Disneyland on Friday, November 23rd? You’re in luck, candy canes have historically been sold the following day (that would be Saturday, November 24, 2018) at Trolley Treats on Buena Vista Street inside California Adventure Park.
Here is the 2018 Disneyland Candy Canes schedule by location!
Candy Palace at Disneyland
November 23rd, 26th, 28th & 30th
December 3rd, 5th, 7th, 10th, 12th, 14th, 17th, 19th, 21st & 24th
Trolley Treats at California Adventure
November 24th, 27th & 29th
December 1st, 4th, 6th, 8th, 11th, 13th, 15th, 18th, 20th, 22nd & 25th
Bookmark or Pin this post!
Yes, it’s true. I had heard about these incredible Disneyland candy canes but had never seen one in real life. I was lucky enough to get one last year. Read my experience here.
If you’re a planner, here is some information you want before trying to score a candy cane.
- The park makes a very limited number of candy canes per day. Once they are gone, they are gone. Some say you’ll want to get to the park at least an hour before the ropes drop and run to the Candy Palace or Trolley Treats to get in line. I personally think this creates unnecessary hype. But, you do you. I was able to get to the park at opening (on the very first day candy canes were available!) and get in line. Yes, it was long and yes I was worried I wouldn’t get a wristband but alas I did and I didn’t have to run anyone over in the process.
- You’ll stand in a very long line just to get a wristband. You must come back at your designated time to pick up and pay for your candy cane. Just like using Fast Pass, you must came back during that time frame otherwise no candy cane for you. They will be sold to those waiting in a standby line.
- No matter how long the line is, wait and see. My particular line was indeed long and I tried asking a nearby Cast Member about my chances. I didn’t get much of an answer but I still ended up with two wristbands.
- All members of your party should be with you. It’s one wristband per person. And they can be very strict about letting family and friends cut in line. I will say they do try to keep things pretty fair for all.
- Candy canes are $12.99. But, they are pretty generous. I say get one and share with your friends.
Are you following our brand new Disney Instagram called Girls Gone Disney?
What happens when a lifelong Disneyland Annual Pass Holder and a reluctant novice get together? You get Girls Gone Disney! Follow us as Megan shares her experience and Wendy explores unknown parts of the park.
We would love to hear if you were lucky enough to get a candy cane this season! Let us know about your magical experience by leaving us a comment here or follow Girls Gone Disney on Instagram!