Just in time for spooky season, Disney+ has released their lineup of scary and not-so-scary content for the month. We’ve got all of the highlights from the Disney+ Halloweenstream lineup.
When does Hocus Pocus 2 premiere?
The long awaited premiere of Hocus Pocus 2 is coming exclusively to Disney+ on September 30th. (Does anyone else thing that this was a missed opportunity for a huge theatrical release?
What Halloween show will premiere on Disney+?
In addition to Hocus Pocus 2, Disney will also offer the following new releases.
- Super/Natural – an original series exploring super power of animals, narrated by Benedict Cumberbatch
- The Nightmare Before Christmas Sing Along
- Under Wraps 2 – an evil mummy awakens and is out for revenge!
- Marvel Studios’ Werewolf by Night – follows a group of monster hunters while they compete for a powerful relic
- Into the Woods Sing Along – a sing along version of the live action adaptation
- Dancing with the Stars – Halloween Night – now that new episodes of DWTS can only be found on Disney+, you’ll have to turn to the streamer for the special Halloween episode
What Halloween Content Can I Find on Disney+ ?
In addition to new releases, you can also find classics like The Nightmare Before Christmas and Frankenweenie, plus Disney originals like Zombies 3 and the entire series of Once Upon a Time
Catch Spooky Episodes of Shows You Love on Disney+
Get in the mood for tricks and treats with episodes like “Lights Out” from the new series Cars On The Road, and “The Rocky Horror Glee Show,” from Glee.
More Halloween Movie Ideas!
Hang with Megan and Wendy this Spooky Season!
Join us every week on Long Story Short: The Podcast as we rediscover the things that bring us joy! Podcast topics cover parenting, fashion, beauty, pop culture and more! We even have a weekly bonus episode where we review the latest Hallmark original movies.
New episodes are released on Tuesdays and Thursdays.