Megan and Wendy review and rate “Curious Caterer: Dying for Chocolate” starring Andrew Walker and Nikki DeLoach. This movie premiered on Hallmark Movies and Mysteries on Sunday, April 10th. What will they have to say about this campy mystery?
Are you hoping this movie becomes a series? Email us at email@example.com.
Girls Gone Hallmark has a new home!
We used to be a bonus episode under the Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy banner. Now, Girls Gone Hallmark is its very own podcast! We would love it if you would follow us over there and leave a review! New episodes drop weekly!
Where to Find More Megan and Wendy
- Our website – www.meganandwendy.com
- Follow us on Instagram – @meganandwendy
- On TikTok – @meganandwendy
News and Notes About “Curious Caterer: Dying for Chocolate”
- This movie was filmed in the British Columbia area, including Vancouver.
- “Dying for Chocolate” was a 1992 book written by Diane Mott Davidson. It is book two in a mystery series also called the “Goldy Schulz series.” The author as written a total of 17 books in this series.
- Andrew Walker who plays Detective Tom said he hopes this movie will end up becoming a series.
- Walker also said he studied detective shows like “True Detective” and “Mare of Easttown” to understand the his role better.
- Filming wrapped on March 5, 2022.
@meganandwendy Catch our reviews of the latest from Hallmark on the podcast! Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy everywhere you get podcasts! #hallmarkchannel #hallmarkmovies #hallmarkmovie #hallmarkgirl ♬ Originalton – ✨ TIKTOK HERMIONE ✨
What Did Megan & Wendy Rate this Movie?
Wendy: 3.75 STARS
Wendy: 3.5 STARS
Grab a Dudes of Hallmark T-Shirt Before They’re Gone!
Don’t miss out on our limited edition Dudes of Hallmark t-shirts! Comes in a ton of different colors and sizes!