Looking for the best neighborhoods, trees or boat parades to visit this holiday? We’re sharing a few of our favorite spots to see Christmas lights in Orange County.
It still might be early in the holiday season but I am already making sure to get dates on our family calendar so that we can see some of Orange County’s most notable Christmas lights, trees, and boat parades I feel like October got away from me and it seem like we’re zipping through November.
Christmas Tree Lighting in OC
I was recently at the Outlets at San Clemente and was complete in awe of their 115-foot Christmas tree! It was still being installed but I’m sure it will be quite magical when it is lit on Saturday, November 16th. This event includes complimentary photos with Santa, a meet-and-greet with live reindeer, face painting, roaming carolers and a snow fall finale.
- Irvine Spectrum nightly tree lighting begins November 29th.
- Fashion Island two-night tree lighting ceremony November 22nd and 23rd.
- Ritz Carlton Dana Point tree lighting and snow November 24th.
- Disneyland lights the tree on Main Street, USA at 5pm from November 8th – January 6th.
Looking for discounted Disneyland tickets? Click here for some fantastic early Black Friday deals! Affiliate link.
Find tree lighting events closer to your neighborhood, check out Sandy Toes & Popsicles for an impressive list of events!
Where to see Christmas Lights in Orange County
We once visited the most amazing Cerritos neighborhood when I was a child. I can still remember the aluminum foil and red ribbon wrapped street light poles. Of course, this was years before the huge character inflatables.
- Aliso Viejo: King Elder Lane, Timberland
- Fountain Valley: Stanislaus Street
- Ladera Ranch: Shively Road
- Newport Beach: Sapphire Avenue
- Laguna Hills: Nellie Gail Ranch
Visit Orange Coast Magazine for a complete list of award winning neighborhoods and homes!
Orange County Christmas Boat Parades
Megan throws a Christmas boat parade party annually and guests gather on the dock to watch yachts and boats cruise throughout Newport Harbor.
- Newport Beach Christmas Boat Parade begins at 6:30pm each night from December 18th – 22nd.
- Dana Point Boat Parade of Lights begins at 7:30pm December 6th, 7th, 13th and 14th.
- Holiday Lights in Huntington Beach Harbour 75-minute Harbour cruise to see lights on homes, decks, docks and boats. Dates vary throughout December.
We hope you take time this season to share in the magic of the holidays with your friends and family!