Megan and Wendy ditch their regular format this week for a chit chatty special episode! It’s just like hanging out with your girlfriends. Listen in as they talk about Megan’s crappy mood, Wendy’s discovery of what teens are doing on Instagram, what happened when Megan’s dad learned she was on CNN, Zoom Christmas party ideas, and smoking a turkey.
Email Megan and Wendy at email@example.com
Please consider giving this podcast episode a rating and review on the listening platform of your choice. It really helps other new listeners find us. We might even read your review on an upcoming episode!
Have you listened to the Girls Gone Christmas bonus episodes yet? Each week, Megan and Wendy breakdown a new 2020 Hallmark Christmas movie. These bonus episodes will be in your regular podcast feed on Thursday mornings, so be sure to hit subscribe.
This episode is brought to you by Sea.lestial.shel Creations where you can find gorgeous, handmade items like reusable coffee sleeves, covered storage bins, mug rags, and super adorable face masks.
Mentioned in this week’s episode:
- The cnn.com feature on Megan and pandemic Christmas cards
- Wendy’s Buddy Body Lotion Applicator
- 9021OMG podcast with Tori Spelling and Jennie Garth
- Deep Thoughts from a Hollywood Blonde by Jennie Garth
- Zack to the Future podcast with Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Dashiell Driscoll
- Zoom Holiday and Christmas party ideas
- Traeger Pro Pellet Grill and Smoker
Items mentioned during “Megan and Wendy Approved”
- Bitchin’ Sauce in Chipotle
- Dash & Lily on Netflix and Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
This post contains some affiliate links which means we might earn money on qualifying purchases. Your shopping experience does not change when using an affiliate link.