Megan and Wendy welcome back the chit chat! Listen in for a very special chit chatty update including Wendy’s discovery of TikTok (finally!), Megan’s perfect McDonald’s meal, and the 40oz Stanley tumbler that costs $1 per ounce. Also, Megan and Wendy’s first favorite podcast returns, Elizabeth Holmes is a monster, a new Hulu show starring Amy Schumer, and a drunk Luke Bryan.
Have you seen Luke Bryan in concert? Email us your experience! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mentioned in Episode 63
- Stanley 40oz Tumbler – OUT OF STOCK AGAIN
- “Totally Married” podcast with Elizabeth Laime and Andy Rosen rebranded as “Nobody’s Listening, Right?”
- “Totally Beverages” with Andy Rosen
- Tom Schwartz and Katie Maloney split
- “The Dropout” on Hulu
- Is anyone eating a real breakfast? Listen to our episode with tons of great breakfast ideas. Are we following it? No. See the exhibit A.
- Megan decides on the PERFECT lunch from McDonald’s.
- TikTok – Follow US @meganandwendy
- HULU “Life & Beth” with Amy Schumer
- American Idol
- Luke Bryan’s 2021 summer concert in Irvine, drunk on stage
- Summer travel plans
Megan & Wendy Approved!
- Snoring problems? Wendy recommends these Anti-Snoring Clips (via Amazon).
- Megan’s favorite non-dairy Coffee Mate Natural Bliss oat milk creamer – brown sugar (via Target)