I’ve watched Bravo TV for a very long time. I would definitely consider myself a Bravoholic and I even got my husband watching last year where Below Deck Mediterranean and Summer House have become appointment television for us. With all this said, I’ve put together a Bravo TV gift guide for all the Bravo fans out there. Updated for 2021.
This gift guide contains affiliate links.
Bravo TV Sweatshirts
I love a comfy, cozy sweatshirt. My husband bought me this Summer House hoodie because it’s my second favorite line to come from a Bravo show (my absolute favorite and I’m caught saying it to my dogs all the time is Get outta my face, ho!)
- “BRAVOHOLIC” sweatshirt ($28 – comes in a variety of colors)
- “I said what I said” – Nene Leakes, RHOA cropped hoodie ($56 – choice of four colors)
- Countess Luann’s Tennis Club Sag Harbor crewneck sweatshirt ($33 – 3 color options)
- RHOSLC Meredith Marks’ “Thank you, I’m disengaging” sweatshirt ($32 – several color options)
- Bethenny Frankel RHONY “Mention it all” crewneck ($30 – 6 colors to choose from)
- “Summer should be fun” – Kyle Cooke, Summer House crewneck ($35 – 4 colors options)
- Below Deck Yacht Club crewneck ($32 – comes in a variety of colors)
Bravo TV Gift Guide for Home
Let everyone know what’s on TV at your house with a Bravo-centric doormat.
- “Goodnight from the lower level” doormat – RHONY ($40)
- “Goodbye Kyle” doormat – RHOBH, Ken Todd, Lisa Vanderpump, Kyle Richards ($51)
- “You stole my Goddamn house!” doormat – RHOBH, Kyle Richards, Kim Richards ($40)
- “I decorated, I cooked, I made it nice” doormat – Dorinda, RHONY ($29)
Real Housewives Merchandise
This is the first year I’ve watched Real Housewives of Potomac and I stand firm that it is the best of all the Housewives franchises.
- Kathy Hilton, RHOBH “Who is Hunky Dory?” scented candle ($20)
- RHOP Karen “Vassinated” slim can drink coozie ($10)
- Best of Real Housewives Adult Coloring Book ($16)
- “Going home to watch Bravo” keychain ($8)
- “You smell like hospital” ring dish ($25)
- Lisa Rinna, “Were people doing coke in your bathroom?” engraved tray ($35)
Vanderpump Rules Gifts
Vanderpump Rules is my all-time favorite Bravo TV show. I know, there is a lot wrong with it but I can’t quit it.
- Classic Vanderpump Rules quotes on pencils ($10)
- “I’ll take a pinot grigio” printed napkins ($9)
- Jax, VPR “I’m the number one guy in this group” baby onesie ($18)
- “It’s not about the pasta” wine glass ($12)
Bravo’s Summer House Gifts
I’m obsessed with Summer House. I didn’t start watching this show until last year and it’s so good.
- Carl’s “More Life” candle ($15)
- “Summer should be fun” canvas wine bag ($15)
- Summer House “Send it” stemless wine glass ($12)
Are you shopping for Bravo gifts this holiday? We hope you liked our Bravo TV Gift Guide! If you did, please consider sharing it with your Bravoholic friends! And, if you’re still shopping, we’ve got tons of great gift guides to everyone on your list!