Megan and Wendy share their go-to favorite body beauty favorites products in today’s brand new episode! Also, a ChatGPT experiment, berries from “Shark Tank” and the Bama Rush documentary. Plus, we want listeners to weigh in on Megan’s weird neighbor situation!
Sign Up for Patreon
Want brand new episodes all summer long? Sign up for Patreon for just $5/month where you’ll get exclusive podcast episodes including Pop Culture Club and Friday Five. Plus access to the archive!
Where to Find More Megan and Wendy
- Our website – www.meganandwendy.com
- Follow us on Instagram – @meganandwendy
- On TikTok – @meganandwendy
Mentioned in this Episode
Everything Wendy Mentioned:
- Dr. Teals Foaming Bath in Cannabis Sativa Hemp Seed Oil
- Saltair Skin Softening Serum Body Wash in Pink Beach
- Tree Hut Coco Colada Foaming Gel Wash
- Tree Hut Sugar Scrub in Pineapple
- AOS Detox Lemon Brightening Sugar Scrub (small business from Bend, OR)
- Dry Brushing brush
- Body Buddy Lotion Applicator
- Nivea Skin Firming Body Lotion
- Eucerin Advanced Repair Hand Cream
- Apothecanna Extra Strength Body Cream with 400 mg CBD
- Maely’s B-Glossy Smoothing Body Serum
- Mega Babe Body Dust
- The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7%
- Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream
Everything Megan Mentioned:
- Harry’s Fig Scented Body Wash
- Naturium Glow Getter Body Wash
- Tree Hut Sugar Scrub in Pineapple, Tropic Glow and Watermelon
- Neutrogena Hydroboost Body Gel Cream
- Trader Joe’s Body Butter – Brazil Nut Body Butter and Brazil Nut Scrub
- Mega Babe Thigh Rescue
- Monistat Anti-Chafing Gel
- Mega Babe Bust Dust
- Gold Bond Spray in Fresh
- Jergens Natural Glow Sunless Tanner
- St. Tropez Self-Tan – and use THIS MITT!
- Jo Malone London Hand Cream, Clarins Hand Cream and L’Occitane Hand Cream.
Megan and Wendy Approved!
- Megan is loving the Fresh Wave Odor Eliminating Gel
- Safer Home Indoor Plug-In Fly Bug Traps are super satisfying
We’re Your New Best Friends
Hi, we’re Megan and Wendy! Join us every Wednesday for “Approved with Megan and Wendy” – the podcast where we ask each other every week what we’re currently using and loving. Don’t waste any more time or money on products that don’t live up to their promises.
You can also find us on “Girls Gone Hallmark” on Tuesdays and Thursdays where we review new and fan-favorite Hallmark movies and ask the question: Did you see that?
Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy continues on Patreon! New episodes, four times a month, where we cover everyday life, pop culture, and more!