Today I’m sharing what I think are the best spring scents from Mrs. Meyer’s. As we head into one of my favorite seasons, I can’t wait to freshen up the spaces in my home with some new scents. I usually hold off on buying anything new until about March because we’re finishing up all the seasonal hand soaps I over-bought for fall and Christmas. Iowa Pine 4-Ever.
This post contains affiliate links to your favorite retailers.
What are the Best Spring Scents from Mrs. Meyer’s?
Mrs Meyers has five, limited edition, seasonal spring scents including rose, lilac, mint, daisy and fresh cut grass.
- Rose Scent – a modern rose scent with a touch of green apple and pulpy stone fruit with a watery freshness. Fans of this scent give it an average of 4.8 stars calling it “fresh,” “perky,” and “look forward to it yearly!” Buy Mrs. Meyers Rose Scented Hand Soap here ($4.29)
- Lilac Scent- this is a sweet floral scent with a clean garden fresh smell. Over 90+ ratings give lilac 5 stars on the Mrs Meyers website. Reviews include “floral yet clean,” “sweet and warm,” and “smells like my garden in spring.” Another asks “can we get this year round?” Buy Mrs. Meyers Lilac Scented Hand Soap here ($4.29)
- Mint Scent – Mint is crisp and cool and leaves your nose feeling energized. The average rating for Mint is 4.4 stars with reviews like “all time favorite,” “clean,” and “nice subtle hint of mint.” Buy Mrs. Meyers Mint Scented Hand Soap ($4.29)
- Daisy Scent – this scent is interesting because its described as bright and sunny, cheerful and light and lovely on the nose. Fans give it an average of 4.3 stars calling it “floral with a citrus background.” Buy Mrs. Meyers Daisy Scented Hand Soap ($4.29)
- Fresh Cut Grass Scent – this scent smells clean and green. Fans rate it an average of 4.7 stars saying its “fresh scent is a Godsend,” “Mrs Meyers nailed this scent,” and “lovely.” Buy Mrs. Meyer’s Fresh Cut Grass Scented Hand Soap ($4.29)
Based on the ratings, Lilac is the best spring scent from Mrs Meyers. Followed by rose, fresh cut grass, mint and daisy.
My Personal Favorite Mrs. Meyer’s Soap
My absolute favorite spring scent is fresh cut grass. I have loved the smell of fresh cut grass since childhood. It reminds me so much of helping my dad sweep up grass clippings after he mowed the yard. Scent memory is wild, y’all.
Why I Like Mrs. Meyer’s Above Others
This is totally going to sound like a sponsored post, but it’s not.
Other popular hand soaps might retail for a few bucks cheaper but Mrs Meyer’s hand soaps are made with delicious essential oils and other good-for-your-hands ingredients. Plus, their products are cruelty free and most of the packaging is recyclable.
What Mrs. Meyer’s spring scent will you be buying this season?
Spring Clean with Us in Your Ears
Are you looking for a podcast hosted by relatable, likable women who are funny and real? Come listen to ours! We’re Megan and Wendy and we host Long Story Short: The Podcast. We are real-life friends, moms of tweens/teens, re-discovering things that make us happy as we move into a very different phase of life. Subscribe today for new episodes every Tuesday and Thursday. Available everywhere podcasts are available.