The fall season has finally hit the shelves and we’re sharing our favorite, must-buy best pumpkin products at Trader Joe’s! This post has been updated for 2020.
I ran into Trader Joe’s this morning for pizza dough and was immediately hit by a sweet smelling cinnamon scent! The cinnamon brooms are one of my favorite things about the fall season at Trader Joe’s! These brooms are made of pine straw and cinnamon oil and come in two sizes. Some people hate them, some love them. Where do you fall on the Trader Joe’s cinnamon brooms?
Nothing says autumn is upon us like all the pumpkin flavored goodies and groceries. Here’s is what’s new at Trader Joe’s this fall season.
Start Your Day Off with Pumpkin
From frozen waffles to cereal, Trader Joe’s is really hitting us over the head with the pumpkin breakfast selection! Seriously, here’s a list of their pumpkin breakfast items:
- Pumpkin Rolls with Pumpkin Spice Icing
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese
- Pumpkin flavored Greek Nonfat Yogurt
- Organic Pumpkin Toaster Pastries
- Pumpkin Kringle
- Frozen Pumpkin Waffles
- Gluten-Free and Regular Pumpkin Spice Bagels
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee
- Pumpkin Spice Rooibos (tea)
- Harvest Blend Herbal Tea
- Pumpkin O’s Cereal
- Pecan Pumpkin Instant Oatmeal
- Pumpkin Cereal Bars
- GF and Regular Pumpkin Spice Pancake/Waffle mix
- Pumpkin Spice Granola Cereal
- GF Pumpkin Bread and Muffin mix
Breakfast is Done but What About Dinner?
I love breakfast but even I can’t get away with serving that many breakfast foods for dinner. Dinnertime during the fall calls for comfort food. Heck, 2020 calls for comfort food, right? These are our favorites to make a meal for you or your family.
- Honey Roasted Pumpkin Ravioli
- Harvest Chili (in the cold section by the salads)
- Pumpkin Butternut Squash Bisque (also in the cold section)
- Pepita Salsa
- Fall Harvest Salsa
- Autumnal Harvest Soup (jarred, soup aisle)
- Pumpkin Bisque (jarred, soup aisle)
- Pumpkin Soup Crackers
- Autumnal Harvest Creamy Pasta Sauce
- Fall Zucchetta Pasta (Butternut Squash, technically)
- Riced Cauliflower and Butternut Squash
New Pumpkin Items for 2020 at Trader Joe’s
- Flaky and spicy Pumpkin Empanadas (frozen)
- Spicy Pumpkin Curry Simmer Sauce
- Pumpkin Spice Protein Smoothie (in the dairy case)
- Pumpkin Spice Baton Rolled Wafer Cookies
- Organic sliced Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Tortilla Chips
- Mini Pumpkin Ginger Ice Cream Cones
- *Maple & Sea Salt Kettle Corn
- *Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese (frozen)
- *Apple Cider Jam
*Not technically “pumpkin” but definitely noteworthy!
Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Beauty Products
My favorite stop is always the health and beauty aisle at Trader Joe’s. You’re seriously missing out if you aren’t buying from the incredible selection Trader Joe’s has to offer.
Returning this year is their Pumpkin Body Butter! A cult favorite that will leave you smelling like fall. I’m still making my way through my tub of Coconut Body Butter from the summer!
Also look for the Vanilla Pumpkin scented candles!
Related: What’s a Boo Bucket?
Not spotted yet for 2020 is the Pumpkin Spice Biocellulose Face Mask. I really liked this mask last year and I’m hoping it just hasn’t made its way into all stores yet.
Other Pumpkin Favorites at Trader Joe’s
Trader Joe’s has great snacks, you know that. Here’s some sweet sweets to put in your cart.
- GF and Organic Pumpkin Spice Granola Bark
- Pumpkin Chai Spice Loaf with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Chocolate Mousse Pumpkin Cakes
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Cookie Mix
- Petite Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- Pumpkin Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Butter
- Frozen Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Biscotti
- Pumpkin Joe Joe’s Cookies
- Belgian Chocolates (shaped like pumpkins!)
- Pumpkin Spice Cream Liqueur
- Pumpkin Spiced Seeds
- Pumpkin Dog Treats
Must-Buy Pumpkin from TJ’s
I know this list is pretty big and there is absolutely no way one person can consume this many pumpkin products in a month. So, the big question is: What are the must-buy pumpkin products from Trader Joe’s?
If you’re going to buy anything, grab the pumpkin bagels, the refrigerated pumpkin rolls with cream cheese frosting, a jar of the pumpkin butter (you can use in on so many things!), and the Danish Pumpkin Kringle (this freezes up nicely, too!). You won’t be disappointed and you surely won’t turn into a pumpkin!
Hey! They’ve got those too!
Save this pin for later but don’t wait too long because at midnight all things pumpkin turns back into a regular Trader Joe’s!