The fall season has finally hit the shelves and we’re sharing our favorite, must-buy best pumpkin products at Trader Joe’s! This post has been updated for 2022
When Will Fall Products Be Available at Trader Joe’s?
Typically fall products arrive at Trader Joe’s during the first week of September. Remember that supply chain issues can always impact seasonal products!
I ran into Trader Joe’s this morning for pizza dough and was immediately hit by a sweet smelling cinnamon scent. The cinnamon brooms are one of my favorite things about the fall season at Trader Joe’s. These brooms are made of pine straw and cinnamon oil and come in two sizes. Some people hate them, some love them. Where do you fall on the Trader Joe’s cinnamon brooms?
Nothing says autumn is upon us like all the pumpkin flavored goodies and groceries. Here’s is what’s new at Trader Joe’s this fall season.
New Pumpkin Items for 2022 at Trader Joe’s
- Pumpkin Chipotle Roasting Sauce
- Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Sticky Toffee Cakes
- Vanilla Pumpkin Hand Soap and Hand Lotion
- Mini Spicy Pumpkin Somosas
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Croissants
- Pumpkin Spice Liqueur
- Maple Pumpkin Flavored Stuffies’ (dog treats)
Pumpkin Flavored Breakfast
From frozen waffles to cereal, Trader Joe’s is really hitting us over the head with the pumpkin breakfast selection. Seriously, here’s a list of their pumpkin breakfast items:
- Pumpkin Rolls with Pumpkin Spice Icing
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese
- Pumpkin flavored Greek Nonfat Yogurt
- Organic Pumpkin Toaster Pastries
- Pumpkin Kringle
- Frozen Pumpkin Waffles
- Gluten-Free and Regular Pumpkin Spice Bagels
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee
- Pumpkin Spice Rooibos (tea)
- Harvest Blend Herbal Tea
- Pumpkin O’s Cereal
- Pecan Pumpkin Instant Oatmeal
- Pumpkin Cereal Bars
- GF and Regular Pumpkin Spice Pancake/Waffle mix
- Pumpkin Spice Granola Cereal
- GF Pumpkin Bread and Muffin mix
Fall-Inspired Dinners from Trader Joe’s
Dinnertime during the fall calls for comfort food. Heck, 2021 calls for comfort food, right? These are our favorites to make a meal for you or your family.
Need Trader Joe’s Dinner Ideas? Listen to our podcast episode where we share our favorites.
- Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese Bites
- Honey Roasted Pumpkin Ravioli
- Harvest Chili (in the cold section by the salads)
- Pumpkin Butternut Squash Bisque (also in the cold section)
- Pepita Salsa
- Fall Harvest Salsa
- Autumnal Harvest Soup (jarred, soup aisle)
- Pumpkin Bisque (jarred, soup aisle)
- Pumpkin Soup Crackers
- Autumnal Harvest Creamy Pasta Sauce
- Fall Zucchetta Pasta (Butternut Squash, technically)
- Riced Cauliflower and Butternut Squash
Trader Joe’s Snacks for the Fall Season
Trader Joe’s is a fan favorite for snacks. Here’s a few yummy fall-inspired snacks you should consider grabbing during your next shopping trip.
- Flaky and spicy Pumpkin Empanadas (frozen)
- Pumpkin Cranberry Crisps
- Pumpkin Spice Hummus
- Pumpkin Spice Teeny Tiny Pretzels
- Pumpkin Spice Batons
- Spicy Pumpkin Curry Simmer Sauce
- Pumpkin Spice Protein Smoothie (in the dairy case)
- Pumpkin Spice Baton Rolled Wafer Cookies
- Organic sliced Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Tortilla Chips
- Mini Pumpkin Ginger Ice Cream Cones
- *Maple & Sea Salt Kettle Corn
- *Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese (frozen)
- *Apple Cider Jam
*Not technically “pumpkin” but definitely noteworthy!
Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Beauty Products
My favorite stop is always the health and beauty aisle at Trader Joe’s. You’re seriously missing out if you aren’t buying from the incredible selection Trader Joe’s has to offer.
New this season is the Vanilla Pumpkin Hand Soap and Hand Lotion for $7.99.
Also look for the Vanilla Pumpkin scented candles!
Not seen for a few years is the Pumpkin Spice Biocellulose Face Mask. I really liked this and I’m hoping it returns. New for 2021, is the pumpkin overnight face mask similar to the super popular watermelon mask.
Other Pumpkin Favorites at Trader Joe’s
Trader Joe’s has great snacks, you know that. Here’s some sweet sweets to put in your cart.
- GF and Organic Pumpkin Spice Granola Bark
- Pumpkin Chai Spice Loaf with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Chocolate Mousse Pumpkin Cakes
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Cookie Mix
- Petite Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- Pumpkin Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Butter
- Frozen Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Biscotti
- Pumpkin Joe Joe’s Cookies
- Belgian Chocolates (shaped like pumpkins!)
- Pumpkin Spice Cream Liqueur
- Pumpkin Spiced Seeds
- Pumpkin Dog Treats
Must-Buy Pumpkin from TJ’s
I know this list is pretty big and there is absolutely no way one person can consume this many pumpkin products in a month. So, the big question is: What are the must-buy pumpkin products from Trader Joe’s?
If you’re going to buy anything, grab the pumpkin bagels, the refrigerated pumpkin rolls with cream cheese frosting, a jar of the pumpkin butter (you can use in on so many things!), and the Danish Pumpkin Kringle (this freezes up nicely, too!). You won’t be disappointed and you surely won’t turn into a pumpkin!
Hey! They’ve got actual pumpkins too!
Save this pin for later but don’t wait too long because at midnight all things pumpkin turns back into a regular Trader Joe’s!