Fall has finally hit the shelves and we’re sharing our must-buys for the best pumpkin products at Trader Joe’s!
I ran into Trader Joe’s for a few things earlier this week and that overwhelming cinnamon scent from the witch’s brooms hit me as soon as I passed through the doors. Fall has hit the shelves at Trader Joe’s so obviously I grabbed a cart and loaded it up. Here’s what’s new and our must-buy list of the best pumpkin products from Trader Joe’s.
Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Beauty Products
My favorite stop is always the health and beauty aisle at Trader Joe’s. You’re seriously missing out if you aren’t buying from the incredible selection Trader Joe’s has to offer. Returning this year is their Pumpkin Body Butter! A cult favorite that will leave you smelling like fall. New for 2019 is a Pumpkin Spice Biocellulose Face Mask. Trader Joe’s launched a sheet mask earlier this year that is one of my personal favorites. This one smells like cloves, orange peel and ginger root. Not technically pumpkin but pumpkin adjacent, ok?
Also look for the Vanilla Pumpkin scented candles!
Start Your Day Off with Pumpkin
From frozen waffles to cereal, Trader Joe’s is really hitting us over the head with the pumpkin breakfast selection! Seriously, here’s a list of their pumpkin breakfast items:
- Pumpkin Rolls with Pumpkin Spice Icing
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese
- Pumpkin flavored Greek Nonfat Yogurt
- Organic Pumpkin Toaster Pastries
- Danish Pumpkin Kringle
- Frozen Pumpkin Waffles
- Gluten-Free and Regular Pumpkin Spice Bagels
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee
- Pumpkin Spice Rooibos (tea)
- Harvest Blend Herbal Tea
- Pumpkin Kringle
- Pumpkin O’s Cereal
- Pecan Pumpkin Instant Oatmeal
- Pumpkin Cereal Bars
- GF and Regular Pumpkin Spice Pancake/Waffle mix
- Pumpkin Spice Granola Cereal
- GF Pumpkin Bread and Muffin mix
Breakfast is Done but What About Dinner?
Look, I love me some breakfast but even I can’t get away with serving this many breakfast foods for dinner. Here’s a very small list that could pass for dinner.
- Honey Roasted Pumpkin Ravioli
- Harvest Chili (in the cold section by the salads)
- Pumpkin Butternut Squash Bisque (also in the cold section)
- Pepita Salsa
- Fall Harvest Salsa
- Autumnal Harvest Soup (jarred, soup aisle)
- Pumpkin Bisque (jarred, soup aisle)
- Pumpkin Soup Crackers
- Autumnal Harvest Creamy Pasta Sauce
- Fall Zucchetta Pasta (Butternut Squash, technically)
- Riced Cauliflower and Butternut Squash
Everything Else Pumpkin that’s Not Breakfast
Trader Joe’s has great snacks, you know that. Here’s some sweet sweets to put in your cart.
- GF and Organic Pumpkin Spice Granola Bark
- Pumpkin Chai Spice Loaf with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Chocolate Mousse Pumpkin Cakes
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Cookie Mix
- Petite Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- Pumpkin Ice Cream
- Candy Corn Popcorn
- Pumpkin Butter
- Frozen Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Biscotti
- Pumpkin Joe Joe’s Cookies
- Belgian Chocolates (shaped like pumpkins!)
- Pumpkin Spice Cream Liqueur
- Pumpkin Spiced Seeds
- Pumpkin Dog Treats
Must-Buy Pumpkin from TJ’s
I know this list is pretty big and there is absolutely no way one person can consume this many pumpkin products in a month. So, the big question is: What are the must-buy pumpkin products from Trader Joe’s?
If you’re going to buy anything, grab the pumpkin bagels, pumpkin rolls with cream cheese frosting, pumpkin butter (you can use in on so many things!), Danish Pumpkin Kringle and the Candy Corn popcorn. You won’t be disappointed and you surely won’t turn into a pumpkin!
Hey! They’ve got those too!
Save this pin for later but don’t wait too long because at midnight all things pumpkin turns back into a regular Trader Joe’s!