The other night I found myself down a wormhole of Christmas shirts on Etsy and quickly my wish list was longer than the number of days I can reasonably wear a holiday shirt, so I thought I needed to share the love. Perhaps you’re in need of the perfect Christmas Vacation shirt, also? (You definitely are. Don’t overthink it.)
This post contains affiliate links.
- Sleigh My Name shirt – No further comment needed here
- You Serious, Clark? Oh, cousin Eddie. I can’t wait for our annual viewing of this movie. How long do I need to wait to include my children in this tradition?
- Jolly AF – Someone needs to buy this and send it to Wendy, STAT.
- I don’t KNOW, Margot. – I could tell you that the number of times that husband and I repeat this line to each other during the month of December, but you would be embarrassed for us.
- Gangsta Wrapper – The greatest joy I’m bringing to myself this holiday season is the gift of a folding table to create my very own wrapping station. Am I pumped? YES I AM.
- Ohhh, Fudge – Please consider this my greatest gift. I can’t stand A Christmas Story and yet I bring you this shirt because someone, somewhere finds this movie to be among their must-watch movies of the season.
Don’t forget where you saw these shirts! Pin this post for later: