Megan and Wendy recap and review “Autumn in the City” which premiered on Saturday, October 15, 2022 on the Hallmark Channel. Listen in to hear what they thought of the final movie in the “Fall Into Love” line up starring Aimee Teegarden and Evan Roderick.
Is Evan Roderick a baby Tyler Hynes? Weigh in by emailing the show at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe, Rate, and Review
If you missed it, we just announced that Girls Gone Hallmark finally has a podcast home of its own. All of our previous episodes and every new Hallmark podcast episode is and will be available in a BRAND NEW PODCAST FEED.’
While we would love for you to stick around for our regular Tuesday Long Story Short with Megan and Wendy podcast, we are asking if you would click SUBSCRIBE for the brand new Girls Gone Hallmark Podcast.
Girls Gone Hallmark can be found on your favorite podcast platform (as of 10/20 it is still populating in some places outside of Apple Podcasts and Spotify).
Please subscribe today and we would be thrilled if you left a 5-STAR rating and review – even if you’ve left one before. Maybe we’ll read your review in a future episode!
Mentioned in this Episode
- “Chesapeake Shores” concludes after six seasons on the Hallmark Channel.
- MAJOR SPOILERS about the finale in this article from TV Insider (so don’t read it if you haven’t watched the series finale yet!). Plus the writers detail what would have happened next if the show had continued.
- Should we go back and review every episode of “Chesapeake Shores” in 2023? Email us at email@example.com if this is something you would listen to!
- 2022 “Countdown to Christmas” starts on Friday, October 21st. Are you as hyped as we are? Below you’ll see the complete list of movies we plan to review for the season.
“Autumn in the City” News and Notes
- Aimee Teegarden (Piper) is probably most known for “Friday Night Lights” (an incredible series if you haven’t seen it).
- She was most recently seen in this summer’s “Heart of the Matter” and last Christmas’ “My Christmas Family Tree”
- Listen to our podcast review of “Heart of the Matter”
- Aimee will star in “Christmas Class Reunion” on December 10th.
- Evan Roderick plays Austin.
- Probably best knowns as the lead in Netflix’s “Spinning Out.”
- Evan will star in “A Tale of Two Christmases” on November 26th.
- Brittany Willacy plays Misty – the Broadway actress Piper worked for.
- She plays Leigh in “Chesapeake Shores.”
- Laura Soltis plays Patricia – Austin’s mom.
- In a six-degrees-of-Kevin Bacon moment, she is friends with one of our Facebook group members!
- She has been seen in “The Christmas Waltz” and Netflix’s “Devil in Ohio.”
- Laura will also appear in “Lights, Camera, Christmas!” on November 5th.
Countdown to Christmas is Coming!
We’ve made a list of the Countdown to Christmas movies and we’re checking it twice!
Here’s a list of the Hallmark Christmas movies we are reviewing for 2022. Don’t miss the chance to vote on a few of the movies. Join our Girls Gone Hallmark Facebook Group today.
Listen to our Countdown to Christmas Preview Episode! Or check out our look at Hallmark’s 2022 Countdown to Christmas post.
What We’re Watching this Holiday
- “We Wish You a Married Christmas” on 10/22
- ** We will poll the Facebook Group for movies airing 10/28 – 10/30 **
- “A Magical Christmas Village” on 11/4
- “A Maple Valley Christmas” with Andrew Walker on 11/5
- ** We will poll the Facebook Group for movies airing 11/11 – 11/13 **
- “Three Wise Men and a Baby” on 11/19
- “#Xmas” on 11/25
- “Haul Out the Holly” on 11/26
- “Time For Him to Come Home for Christmas” with Tyler Hynes on 11/26
- “A Holiday Spectacular” on 11/27
- “A Fabled Holiday” on 12/3
- “The Holiday Stocking” on 12/3
- “Christmas Class Reunion” on 12/10
- “The Holiday Sitter” on 12/11
- “Holiday Heritage” on 12/16
- “Five More Minutes” Moments Like These” with Ashley Williams on 12/17
- “Hanukkah on Rye” on 12/18