Megan and Wendy recap and review the highly anticipated “As Luck Would Have It” this week on the podcast. Listen in as the two gush over what might be the best Hallmark Channel movie of the year. Filmed on location in Ireland, “As Luck Would Have It” stars JoAnna Garcia Swisher and Allen Leech and is the first Hallmark Channel Movie for both actors.
Did you love As Luck Would Have It? Email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how you would rate this movie.
Best Hallmark Movie of 2021
We’re definitely not trying to spoil the podcast recap, but As Luck Would Have It tops our list for best Hallmark movie of the year. Should we do a Girls Gone Hallmark Awards episode at the end of the year or what?
There is something different about this movie and we theorize what it could be during this podcast episode.
News & Notes About As Luck Would Have It
As the fourth movie in the Spring Fling line up, As Luck Would Have It was filmed on location in Ireland during February 2021. Specific filming locations included Howth Castle located in north county Dublin and the Cliffs of Moher located on the west coast of Ireland along the country’s famous Wild Atlantic Way.
Mentioned in this Episode
- Gwen Stefani’s “Slow Clap” was featured at the top of the movie.
- We couldn’t find Lindsay’s gorgeous green dress but did find her beautiful blue coat.
- Adare Manor located in Limerick, Ireland
- Sweet Magnolias on Netflix starring JoAnna Garcia Swisher
- A Winter Getaway and Snowkissed were both filmed in Banff, Canada.
- Right in Front of Me written by, friend of the podcast, Julie Sherman Wolfe.
Episodes That Might Interest You
- Megan talks about her ghost experience at Adare Manor in Ireland in Episode 4.
- Julie Sherman Wolfe talks with Megan and Wendy about Taking a Shot at Love.