Finally! Disneyland and Disney World have reopened for all guests and we’ve put together the most epic list of Disney travel must-haves. Everything you think you need and the things you haven’t even thought of yet!
Get clicking because Amazon Prime Day is June 21 and 22 and you won’t want to miss out on these amazing Amazon Prime Day for Disney travel deals!
This post has been updated for 2021.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Wearing Masks at Disney World and Disneyland
As of June 15, 2021 masks are only required for visiting guests who are not fully vaccinated when indoors at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure. At Disney World, masks are optional for fully vaccinated guests except on transportation.
Prepare for Florida Rain Storms While at Disney World
Megan and I have both been to Disney World during the summertime and that Florida humidity is NO JOKE. Plus, each afternoon greets you with a wild rain storm. It’s really no fun to be soaked at the park – unless of course you got doused on Splash Mountain!
We highly recommend an affordable but quality rain poncho for your trip to Florida. I unfortunately purchased cheaper, disposable rain ponchos for our trip to Disney World and the humidity made the plastic stick to my skin! I felt like I was walking Saran Wrap!
Personal Needs for a Disney Trip
There are certain personal needs one might want to have on hand during their next trip to Disneyland or Disney World. There is no shame in our game. We’ve used everything we’re suggesting here.
- Anti-Chafe Stick (works on any areas where rubbing and friction might make you miserable)
- Gold Bond Body Powder Spray
- Undersummers Classic Shortlette and Jockey Skimmies (to wear under dresses)
- Portable Neck Fan (you think we’re joking, we’re not)
- Misting Fan (don’t buy these in the park, they’ll cost you an arm and a leg)
- Insulated reusable water bottles with a paracord handle (water is free in all parks)
- Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes
- Coppertone Sport Continuous Sunscreen Spray
- Dove Go Fresh Deodorant Wipes
- Colorescience Brush-On Sunscreen Mineral Powder
- Amika Anti-Humidity Spray for hair
Disney Travel Must Haves
- High-Speed Portable Phone Charger
- Lightning Cable for iPhone and iPads
- Loungefly Little Mermaid zippered pouch (to keep your charger and cords all together)
- Adidas Cloudfoam Pure Running Shoes (comfy tennis shoes for all day wear)
- Sketchers Performance Go Walk (Megan’s favorite Disney park shoe)
- Mickey & Minnie Canvas Backpack (get one that can withstand water)
- Disney Tsum Tsum zippered wet/dry bags
- Water Resistant Packable Windbreaker (less than $15, tons of colors)
- Disney Bucket Hat for adults (tons of designs available)
- Vintage Disney Baseball Cap
- Minnie Mouse Sunglasses for kids
- Mickey Mouse Red Bucket Hat for kids
Fun Extras for Your Trip to Disneyland
- Going to Disneyland: A Guide for Kids and Kids at Heart
- Disneyland Secrets: A Grand Tour of Disneyland’s Hidden Details
- The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2021
- The Hidden Mickeys of Walt Disney World