After a tech challenged week with no new podcast episode, Megan and Wendy are back to talk about their almost fall favorites. Listen in as they each share three things they are looking forward to but not before complaining about the worst thing about fall. Plus, dangerous TikTok videos, laundry woes, bagged salad, and the podcast being nominated for an Iris Award.
Email the show at email@example.com.
Iris Award Nominated Podcast
We were very excited to learn that our podcast was nominated for an Iris Award in the category of Best Podcast of the Year. Thank you to everyone took the time to submit a nomination! It’s fun to be nominated amongst some very popular podcasts.
Voting is restricted to those who have attended a Mom 2.0 conference and the Iris Award will be presented -virtually – in late September.
Not Mentioned – WE HAVE MERCH!
We finally finalized our official merch. Yes, some of you asked for it and now we’re giving it to you (well, technically not giving it away, it’s for purchase but we’re making pennies off of it)!
We’ve got sweatshirts, mugs, notebooks and stickers. Click here to shop.
Mentioned in Episode 41
- Episode 40: Meal planning (thank you to listener Karen for your email!)
- TikTok milk crate challenge
- How TikTok determines “For You” page
- New fall Starbucks drinks
- DIY at-home, dairy-free Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
- Target Dollar Spot/Bullseye’s Playground Instagram Influencers
- Bath and Body Works fall candles
- The Bath and Body Works hand soaps Wendy bought that are definitely not fall scented
- Fall porch decorating inspiration on Pinterest
- Wendy’s front porch bench and pretty fall pillows covers
- 3 Qt. Mums from Home Depot
- Wendy’s favorite fall wreath from Etsy – it’s also over $100
- Dried Wheat bundle
- Dried Pampas Grass
- Two pharmacies in Orange County that have beautiful home decor
- Roger’s Gardens
- Megan’s go-to, easy homemade bread recipe
- Megan’s go-to, easy soup at home recipes
- Tati on YouTube (Wendy’s favorite makeup YouTube video creator)