Megan and Wendy couldn’t review a handful of Hallmark holiday favorites without adding a Candace Cameron Bure movie to the mix. Listen in as they rate and review A Shoe Addict’s Christmas which originally premiered on Sunday, November 25, 2018 as part of the Countdown to Christmas line up.
Are you subscribed to Long Story Short: The Podcast yet? Megan and Wendy will be back the first week of January with a regular podcast episode plus you won’t want to miss the reviews of New Year New Movies! It all starts on January 4, 2020.
Which CCB movie is your all time favorite? Email us at email@example.com.
What is A Shoe Addict’s Christmas About?
As Christmas approaches, Noelle is at a crossroads in her life when it seems that love, a connection with her father, and her dream career are out of reach.
News and Notes
- This movie was based on the novel by Beth Harbison “A Shoe Addict’s Christmas” (the 3rd book in the Shoe Addict series).
- The film’s other writer, Rick Garman, is also known for writing 2021 “Christmas at Castle Hart” and “You Had Me at Aloha” and “Christmas in Evergreen” – as well as many others.
- Filmed in Canada, in the city of Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- The gorgeous red dress CCB is wearing in the party scene is from David’s Bridal, according to the internet dress sleuths.
Did you get your Dudes of Hallmark shirt yet? Treat yourself – or someone who really loves the hunky actors of Hallmark – to a fun t-shirt with all of your favorites. Click the pink shop now button to see the large selection of sizes and colors.
Dudes of Hallmark T-Shirt
Color: Navy, Size: L
Where to Find More Megan and Wendy
- Our website – tons of great holiday content, last minute gift ideas, and so much more.
- Instagram – see us in real time.
- Join our free Facebook group of like-minded women.
- Sign up for Patreon and get immediate access to the archives which include bonus podcasts, videos and tons of Hallmark Christmas movie reviews exclusive to Patreon.